View Poll Results: SaiMoe Tournament Season 3 Finals!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adelei

3 37.50%
  • Feronia

4 50.00%
  • Miri

1 12.50%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: SaiMoe Tournament Season 3 Ended

hmmmm...........but..how.........i am sure that it counted............=w=.....this calls for some meditation in the shower.......*buda pose* *turn on the water* COLD COLD COLD!!!!!!!

@Rams i liked her better, in the end for me Bj ain't cute, hes COOL as ice.........and unfortunately that wasn't the point of the contest -w-'
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Sorry folks was too busy to do an update Dx.... Well anyway congratz to those who mange to advance! Here are the results
    Winner Bracket Advance
    Tei
    Adelei
    Miri
    Hevhninh

Loser Bracket
    Cassie
    Victoria
    Tasha
    Thompson

Second round voting will be up soon. Stay tuned!

oh well. Next time will be better (PUT ARROGANT LAUGH HERE) I has a new tablet so when this season finishes.......

I'LL BE BACK!
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

don't worry ged.
    i really think your characters are cute, although their opponents are sure tough!

Oh man, I've been off so long I missed the beginning. I'll join in here, though :P All the submissions look good!
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Round 2

Seeding 1
    [Rei]

VS

her name is feronia sefiria,
    eyes:blue
    hair:suppose to be red but i just made it pink to make her cute here.
    Likes: Spicy foods, and any type of fruits, and always love flying through the air
    Dislikes: Sweet foods, Gravity and earth
    height:5'4
    bio:
    she was born on the time that the world was ruled by the three great deities. (sky,sodic and excel)
    she has the power of controlling the air at will and it usually react on her emotions. and thus she was called the air princess

although she was born and raise in a family who hated and despise the deities for being the ruler of the world, thus she hated the main character and his brothers because thats what she was thought even though she haven't met them before.

after meeting them, her life and beliefs changed and she fell in love with sodic.
    after a lot of stuffs happened she was killed in the end.

after that she was reincarnated as Samantha Rodwel 6000 years passed and met the main character, although she no longer has any memories of it.

Seeding 2

[SeFFy]
    Name: Genqui
    Hobbies: Dancing, catching wild animals, birdwatching, daydreaming
    Likes: Outdoors, talking to strangers, playing make-believe
    Dislikes: Working, most vegetables, frogs

VS

[Matt]

Seeding 3

Kyoshka[Obitual Crow]
    Likes: Sharp objects, hitting people and leaving them half dead, Alcoholic beverages
    Dislikes: Hot/humid places, obstructive areas

VS

[SeFFy]
    Name: Hevhninh
    Hobbies: Going to the market, dressing up like other people
    Likes: Clothing, singing, foreign languages, mediating between people
    Dislikes: Social conflict, exercise

Seeding 4

[GeD]
    Bruce Johansen Thomphson (A.k.a Bj Thompson) Is a 17 year old boy that has a passion for music. He lives in "The big apple" (New York). His father is an electric engineer and made him his first Dj scratch-table at his 15 birth-day. Since then he loved being a Dj at parties and had a gift for making a good atmoshpere at his friends parties. One day in his school he found out about an Musical event where his favorite Dj, Doc Iggy, is appearing . He goes to the Musical event( Musical treatment) and meets a Girl. One of the dancers on the podium. But, as the girl exxplains, it seems that Doc Iggy isn't as legit and cool as Bj first thought. (insert dramatic music here---> <------)

VS

Victoria[Lady K]
    Character: Her dad is an inventor and her mom is an explorer so unless she goes down to the labs to visit her dad, she seldom sees her parents. She spend most of her time tinkering around the house. She has a governess providing her care and education but most of time Victoria just try to hide from her.
    Likes: tinkering, reading, experiments, music, tiny explosions and toffee.
    Dislikes: Governess, learning how to speak in french, allergies and margarine.

Voting will start immediately after rio changes it. Voting will last for 2 days. Good Luck!

Wait........im confused..............didn't both of my charas lose? ....................How come Bj Thompson is here? ..........Not that im not grateful =w=
    Problem?

where's the voting check marks?
    edit:
    @ged right click and view image to that image where you can see who's fighting who and you'll probably understand.
    Last edited by ram; 09-03-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Nope still don't understand
    Problem?

Double knockout. You get two chances at greatness till you have to wait till next season. I got third place after losing in the first round during the first Saimoe.

Also, Rei vs. Ramiel. When both of these entries have professional-level art, it really does come down to concept.