View Poll Results: SaiMoe Tournament Season 3 Finals!

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adelei

3 37.50%
  • Feronia

4 50.00%
  • Miri

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SaiMoe Tournament Season 3 Ended

What Cyp said so I know who cheats . An Rei did a slight mistake at Tasha Vs Miri lol... He voted for both >_>..... Anyway I think some of you might not understand how voting works so let me explain

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR 1 CHARACTER FOR EACH SEED
    Example[Current match]

Tei
    Cassie
    Adelei
    Victoria
    Tasha
    Miri
    Hevhninh
    Thompson

THIS=

SEED 1
    Tei
    Cassie

SEED 2
    Adelei
    Victoria

SEED 3
    Tasha
    Miri

SEED 4
    Hevhninh
    Thompson

Understand? Thats why the voting system gives you multiple choices. I do this so that I don't have to spam the Contest area with loads of voting threads Dx. If you still have issues or misunderstanding with the voting system pm me or state it down over at the official Saimoe thread. I'll try to improve it if I can.

@ Bya: yeah I didn't post it yet... Well actually I forgot to Dx... I'll post it right away.

oh man, now that my artwork is there i can see just how dirty it is. compare to the other ones.
    oh well, hope it lives.

Aw shit, I knew I did something wrong... fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu I didn't know what a "seed" was. FORGIVETH ME

But now I understand. Is there a way to re-vote so i can do it right?

This is the first Saimoe I've voted in, and I'm reminded of just why I didn't vote before. For example:

Seed 1: I saw Tei and Cassie, loved both, but had been a Tei fan for a long time. Voted Tei, felt like a jerk for not voting for Cassie.

On another note, I realized that you can tell who drew the character by looking at the description and nothing more.

Speaking of descriptions, make sure yours is good. I cast my deciding vote on seed 4 based on one of Hevhninh's character quirks. Also, "climbing everything, eating everything" sold me on Tei.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    On another note, I realized that you can tell who drew the character by looking at the description and nothing more.
    "You've actually gotten a head start a week and a half ago on two of them, but are still rushing because you're moving out of the house"-style description? Gawl, I feel awful about it, but my computer was getting unplugged to move it, so I was in panic mode. o____o

Alllllll business descriptions, haha. I definitely won't be having that problem next time!. I'm staying in this house for a while! XD

As a random side note, I loved Ged's descriptions. They had a lot of thought and the dramatic musical inserts were amazing.

I meant, like, ALL of the descriptions, not just yours. We all make certain types of characters; i.e. Cyp makes a girl with mechanical expertise, I draw a schizophrenic pianist, etc. That and we're probably easily identifiable via our writing styles.

Im just glad that someone voted for me.....oh and miku......=w=......=w='......OwO'..........>A<' i kinda voted for Hevhninh....SORRY I THOUGHT WE ONLY SHOULDN'T VOTE FOR OURSELVES............Oh and Cele-fox.......i kinda thought of the story AFTER i made the charas.........=w=......my mind works in different ways..........its a side effect from having a half removed.........
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

you voted for the enemy of your character? you wanted to make sure that thompson will lose?

dude if i'm your character i'll hate you for creating me!

i c so its a public poll

Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    Im just glad that someone voted for me.....oh and miku......=w=......=w='......OwO'..........>A<' i kinda voted for Hevhninh....SORRY I THOUGHT WE ONLY SHOULDN'T VOTE FOR OURSELVES............Oh and Cele-fox.......i kinda thought of the story AFTER i made the charas.........=w=......my mind works in different ways..........its a side effect from having a half removed.........
    lol dude.... I already stated before that you can't vote on the seed your character is in. So if you did vote on there the vote would not count.

@ Rei: I don't think there is anyway to change it. But anyway its ok... Just don't make the same mistake for the next voting xD.