Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kamisoyokaze's art up for critique.

Ok 4 new drawings, i took advice and worked on more interesting poses, critique and CC the living daylights out of me!

I see her head is wierd and her right leg (left to us) is too long, appart from that how is it?

ok with this i know her right eye ( left to us) is too small, if i colour it which i may well do ill fix that in PS, also i think her body is a bit too long, am i right?

haha i really like the style of pose! I feel like using these types of pose as reference.

i suggest you study and start drawing objects for a change.. you might not think it's related but it's one of the best way to improve your visualization of 3d even in human body.

Quote Originally Posted by ramiel View Post
    haha i really like the style of pose! I feel like using these types of pose as reference.

i suggest you study and start drawing objects for a change.. you might not think it's related but it's one of the best way to improve your visualization of 3d even in human body.
    So like boxes or something? Or proper objects like ummm, cars and buildings and stuff?

both, boxes of cubes for drawing objects and drawing buildings.

if you managed to visualize and draw them in different types of view you'll become good at drawing body in 3d.
    well for me i practiced drawing doll parts.

SPOILER! :

make sure you know every single part of it and you should be visualizing what it looks like in top view, back view.. yadda yadda
    but i suggest you practice drawing cubes for objects first.

thanks ram ill give it a go ^-^

oh ok, by the way can you read what it says?

not much of it, if i bothered to get the meanings of some of the kanj i dont know i probably could I only know like 25 kanji so far soo.. :P

Why? Do you know what it says?
    Last edited by kamisoyokaze; 09-03-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Banned
    I like your poses a lot, I'd say work on the hair.

I stopped drawing for a while de to college so i decided to give it ago again please critique Both are original characters i attmepted to make.

The above ones hand is too small and the feet are bad.

The above one has lots wrong with it, i know liek the right eye, the right hand and the breasts are in weird positions :P
    Last edited by kamisoyokaze; 10-29-2011 at 04:41 PM.