Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The hardest boss

Yep, they have MKR on SNES (I was very happy when first knowing this fact). I know there's one in SATURN too, but I don't have it (since I don't have SATURN anyway).

If you don't remember the event, it's alright... since you could just take a look at the manga (all the major events are quite similar).

I want that game, lvuer! Send it to me--now!

Just kidding :P
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Tabuu from SSBB was pretty freakin' hard. Especially on Intense.

101 Dalmations Member Tetsuphil's Avatar
    My brain kittens are shining with love! Yawl!
    Quote Originally Posted by M3S1H View Post
    The last boss on Gunstar Heroes. You fight like 6 freaking sub-bosses before him, and if you're lucky you're able to replenish your health. I couldn't even get to that boss yet. *Sob*
    Oh yes, it was hard 0_0

Weirdly, beaten it entirely with my friend one shot so..dunno if we were lucky...

Nope, it was easy... well, not that easy, but still not that hard either. I beat him many times and never lose even once (even on the hardest difficulty). Remember this though, if it's hard to beat in 1P mode, defeat him in 2P mode!

Oh, and the way to defeat him (or get to him in high health, like defeating all sub-bosses easily) is memorization. After that, it's all easy (I always have more than 250 health when confronting the final boss, the Golden whatever).

101 Dalmations Member Tetsuphil's Avatar
    My brain kittens are shining with love! Yawl!
    Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    Nope, it was easy... well, not that easy, but still not that hard either. I beat him many times and never lose even once (even on the hardest difficulty). Remember this though, if it's hard to beat in 1P mode, defeat him in 2P mode!

Oh, and the way to defeat him (or get to him in high health, like defeating all sub-bosses easily) is memorization. After that, it's all easy (I always have more than 250 health when confronting the final boss, the Golden whatever).
    The metamorph drill was harder than any other boss in the game anyway xDD

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Giygas is the hardest boss ever, why? Because I never beat it...and probably never will. DAMNED PORKY!!

The hardest boss for me is the 7-force (or Green), especially on higher difficulties where you have to fight against all 7 forms (especially since most of the time, I play using 1P mode) AND because you have to fight him in high-speed rail tracks. Not to mention that in that stage, my melee attack capabilities is severely limited. I hate that stage... (unfortunately that stage is one of the coolest stage)

Evangel from Armored Core: Last Raven was a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    One of the epic bosses, imo, had to come from Ninja Gaiden. I'm talking about the early NES Ninja Gaiden games, btw. They were tough but it felt oh so good to beat the crap out of them. xD

Generally, though, I think most tough bosses were from the early generation of games.
    I remember when I used to be terribly horrified by that boss as a kid. Worst boss for me if can call him a boss is Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2 or Shin M. Bison in Street Fighter Alpha 3 just for fact that he had a Phsyco Crusher that took up the entire f***ing screen!!!! So many thrown controllers.