Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The hardest boss

i think the second encounter with volf from ninja gaiden 2 was stupidly hard, most of the bosses were in that game, the last bosses in VTMB were pretty annoying, the kuei jin and the sheriff

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    The final, final boss in Cho Ren Sha is crazy. My brain can't keep track of that many projectiles at once.

I hear Arthas from WoW was tough

Have any of you played any of the Bit. games?
    They are FREAKIN HARD!

The last boss on Gunstar Heroes. You fight like 6 freaking sub-bosses before him, and if you're lucky you're able to replenish your health. I couldn't even get to that boss yet. *Sob*
    I'm here. Your life just got 0.000000000001% better.

I've played both Japanese and US version of Gunstar Heroes, and I don't think it's very hard (even on the hardest difficulty). If you find it too difficult, try playing 2 players. It would be A LOT easier.

Oh, and do you know you could squeeze more hearts from the bird-thingies by melee-attacking it multiple times?

The optional boss Faust in Legend of Dragoons is a bitch to fight, especially if you don't have any magical protection and enter at just level 33...
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

adel was hard in FF8 purely because the temptation to kill rinoa was just too hard to resist

Oh, I just remembered this one game. Remember CLAMPS' Magic Knight Rayearth? Long time ago, I played the SNES RPG game (without cheat, obviously). If you still remember the story, when Umi is going to get her "mecha", the rest of the party (Hikaru and Fuu) is controlled by enemy.

So now it's Umi (you) against Hikaru and Fuu (enemies). If you kill them, it's instant game over. The answer is obvious, you just let the enemy kill you. The problem is... I over-leveled. Hikaru and Fuu (though at the same level as Umi), could only land a hit in about 10 attacks. Even if they do managed to land a hit, it's only deals 1 damage (while Umi have about 700 hit points). And of course, one hit from Umi is enough to kill Hikaru or Fuu (thankfully, Umi couldn't do counters).

Anyway, I don't have enough patience to wait Hikaru and Fuu to whittle Umi's HP away bit by bit, so I just cheat and deliberately change Umi's HP to 1! Yeah, that is the only boss that I have to cheat to defeat!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    They had MKR on the SNES? Was it the same as the one made for the Saturn? I have the Saturn version and it's been so long since I played the game so I don't remember the above event you mentioned....