Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The hardest boss

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I Wanna Be The Guy is awesome.

And Dongs.exe or any of the Kaizo Mario Worlds are worse.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

The first encounter with a Sinistral in "Lufia II, Rise of the Sinistrals" on the SNES.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    All of the bosses in Square Enix games that you get after beating the game and are optional.

Dr.Wiley in Mega Man 2. Only your worst weapons work on him, and you have to time your walk absolutely perfectly to avoid getting hit by his impossibeams. >_>

For something a bit less retro, there is a special last stage in Armoured Core 4: FA which you can only get by choosing all the "complete monster" choices. Even on youtube I've only seen people win by glitching it.

The other reason why old games are so hard:
    1. There's no save/memory card
    2. The game designed to last longer
    3. Gamer is not as smart as nowadays (now gamers will be angry at developer who resort cheap trick that prolong game length)
    4. There's no internet, and no gamefaqs (or which ever walktrough sites you regularly visit)

Quote Originally Posted by Regantor View Post
    Dr.Wiley in Mega Man 2. Only your worst weapons work on him, and you have to time your walk absolutely perfectly to avoid getting hit by his impossibeams. >_>

For something a bit less retro, there is a special last stage in Armoured Core 4: FA which you can only get by choosing all the "complete monster" choices. Even on youtube I've only seen people win by glitching it.
    Comedy Option: Bubble Man

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Relevant

I see you that and raise you this.

The only good thing about that version of okkusenman is that it links to a hokuto musou song. And its not even ai wo torimodose.

Quote Originally Posted by Regantor View Post

If your referring to that mission with old king I've seen someone beat without any cheap weapons or glitches. But my fucking god I was stuck on that level forever.