Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The hardest boss

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    They made new ones? I know some old series like Sin and Punishment has had new games made but this is the first I've heard of Streets of Rage. Sounds cool. What system?

i'm not that good at video games, and all i have ever had were the handheld systems, like the Gameboys and my DS. I have never beaten Riku in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. If anyone has tips on how to defeat him, please please PLEASE let me know...

Dude, you should get to know GameFAQs. Make sure you use it and abuse it. I do. And I'm not ashamed of it.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    They made new ones? I know some old series like Sin and Punishment has had new games made but this is the first I've heard of Streets of Rage. Sounds cool. What system?
    Streets of Rage Remake is a fanproject that's ludicrously high quality and an amalgam of all 3 games plus lots of new content. PC only but beyond amazing. I can't speak highly enough of it.
    http://www.bombergames.net/sorr_project/

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

If you haven't played the Scott Pilgrim game, Kodos, I would recommend downloading the demo. It's like those old beat-em-up games.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Streets of Rage Remake is a fanproject that's ludicrously high quality and an amalgam of all 3 games plus lots of new content. PC only but beyond amazing. I can't speak highly enough of it.
    http://www.bombergames.net/sorr_project/
    Wow, cool! Thanks for the link. :drool:

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    If you haven't played the Scott Pilgrim game, Kodos, I would recommend downloading the demo. It's like those old beat-em-up games.
    Have it and have already beaten it. I love the shit out of it. To be fair, though, it's more like River City Ransom than Streets of Rage.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I have not played river city ransom.

What have you been doing with your life?

What the h john.

Also the hardest boss is Ivan Ooze.