Thread: Hello :D

Hybrid View

Hello :D

Hi, I'm Blake. I'm new to Mangatut and new to drawing Manga. I'm learning how to draw manga like characters, etc. Hopefully I'll get good enough to make manga and stories. I really started to draw manga characters yesterday (I can't really draw eyes, ears, or hair). Anyways, hopefully I can get a lot of help here. I also have been wanting to write manga, but need some practice though. Anyways, See ya

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hi Majin! Welcome to MT. Hit up the Critique Corner or the Drawing & Tutorials section if you need advice or help. C:

Hello and welcome to mt, If there's something you just want to know or can't draw.. just pm me and i'll help you the best i can,
    I'll try to show you how to draw that in the groupboard.
    as long as it's humans and places >_>
    don't ask me about animals and monsters and mecha cause i'm not good with those.

HEY..........ZZ ....MAJIN
    WELCOME TO MT
    dont worry it will just take a week to master face (not professionally) , and the guys here are nice , so you can ask them for HELP.
    LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR DRAWINGS (dont be shy even if its bad)
    and yeah....LOOKING FORWARD YOU TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL

Welcome Majin! And since you stated that you'll only have problems with the faces, hair and eyes, is it safe to presume that you've been drawing in a different style for some time?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Thanks guys and hopefully I can my scanner fixed back to my computer (I tend to wipe my hard drive clean a couple of times a year). And Gedeon, yes, I just did sketch drawings, that's it, and I started sketch drawings about a year ago.