Thread: The new SSX caught my eye.

Hybrid View

Fenn

The new SSX caught my eye.

I reeeeeeeealy enjoyed SSX 3 (that's the one before the one with Mario in it right?). This one looks like it's got great potential. I wanna board down Everest and Kilimanjaro in races, trick modes, and the new "survival" mode with avalanches and stuff!

And the social aspects of online, like global events with up to 100,000 participents submitting runs, plus the Autolog-like feature they'll add. IDK, looks sweet.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I like the idea behind it, and the new graphics, and the concept. But the atmosphere just looks like the most horrible thing when it comes to an SSX game. I mean snowboarding in the dark, in storms, in mountains, alone for the most part. Ehhh, I miss what SSX3 was, that was definitely, and probably always will be the best one. They should've stuck with that style, but I can't judge it completely till it comes out and I play it. Soooo...here's hoping.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I like the idea behind it, and the new graphics, and the concept. But the atmosphere just looks like the most horrible thing when it comes to an SSX game. I mean snowboarding in the dark, in storms, in mountains, alone for the most part. Ehhh, I miss what SSX3 was, that was definitely, and probably always will be the best one. They should've stuck with that style, but I can't judge it completely till it comes out and I play it. Soooo...here's hoping.
    I agree the feel is way different, kinda gritty and not like SSX3 at all.