Thread: Sollie the SoL's things that require C&C

Sollie the SoL's things that require C&C

Bonjo~ur everyone. I'll be swift.

Basically at first I wanted to draw Alice from touhou, but somehow got sidetracked and the result is this.

Why I left the parts under her clothing revealed, is because I wanted to keep as much anatomy intact for the sketch so that there could be some actual cc on things like proportions instead of clothing preferences =P

So yeah. Yay or nay

Hi , I'm new to MT so my critique maybe a bit......unprofessional? Anyways, I think it's okay, specially since it looks sketchy.
    For improvements:
    You spread your lines too far out. Try to put them closer together, the image will look way better. If you need to (and if your using a pencil or something erasable), erase the lines to make them a bit thinner, then if you want just make darker lines by going over the lines. That's pretty much it that I can think of :/

I do like how you didn't erase the clothes under, really cool. I'm not familiar with Touhou, but I like the little thing in the back (it looks like a girl to me) and it looks like it's shooting, even if it's not, still looks cool.

Overall: Yay
    I think it's ok

Banned
    I love the head of the girl.