Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sylux's Art Thread: NOT SAFE FOR THE WORKS PLACES

your style is more.... hm, i don't know. stylised? then u would typically see and it shows more personality. thats cool
    answering what i said before, this could just be part of how youn draw, but have you ever learned proper anatomy?
    proportions get really important when drawing cartooons and manga, and as u draw alot of curvy girls, good anatomy might make them even better.

Yeah that drawing of myself was pretty non-proportional. I was generally drawing out of fury and pride so, heh, not much regard for rules.

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    your style is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

@sy: fury and pride sound like a good mix for inspirational drawings(:3). and u also have that whole anarchy thing, so ur respect 4 the rules is probably not huge. general advice for drawing any thing living though is: learn the rules before you break 'em. it gives a better understanding of movement and makes characters look more lifelike. plus when drawing monsters, if you know where all the fat and muscles is, than you can make 'em look really creepy

You can tell which ones he rushed through it just by looking at the lines, that's fine though I think its good to do art for fun, the emotions on the faces are really cool ...hmm you have a fondness for girls with tattoos where the hip meets the side of the waist.

So you hate hands and feet eh? XD

SOme of the earlier ones are FUCKING EPIC SLY!!!! Seriousnsly some of the first illustrations you did are pretty frickin good! But one thing that bugs me ( so friicking much!( cuz if it weren't there it would be a GREAT QPIC PIECE!!! )) is that you have great anatomy but for some reason you completly forsake the hands and feet. Also the proportions are off in some pics. Like the singer/rocker dud is GREAT!!! but his arms get smmaler and smmaler as you progres to his hands. The same as the busty lady below. Great anatomy great pose....smal arms......even smaller forearms.....such small hands. Serriosly i think if you just worked on your proportions you would be 10 times as good as now!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

@Almanac: Thanks! I work pretty hard to try to be a bit more individual.
    @Mayma: Eh I guess so but... Anger runs out. And if all you have is anger, you have nothing left.
    @Spidergoth: Hahaha yeah those are just ponies, LOL.
    @Ged: Yeah... I need to work on that stuff.

Here's a steaming pile of dump.

There's a dick in here. So don't look if you don't feel comfortable around dick.
    SPOILER! :

YAY HANDS PRACTICE!!! Pretty good although the D-guys 1 position has thighs that are a little bit too thick. Also the arm

IF you raise your arm the shoulder muscles will also go up. Try it your self and you'll see.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

2nd picture. Stubby arms. (My left).4th, you should improve eyes. 5th Hard to tell because of the lack of development.

Thanks guys.
    Man I love Kenichi