Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Sylux's Art Thread: NOT SAFE FOR THE WORKS PLACES

I have regained some patience.

Without the tattoos, this is realistically what I will look like in November. And hell who knows, maybe I'll get some tattoos to celebrate things.

I am losing patience.

did you study the rules before you broke them? and why are you losing patience?

Edit: reffering to the pic u said u would look like. will you really be that built?

What rules did I break? O_o

Yes. I'm going to military school for 22 weeks, from July-November. I'll be living there, eating their food, and practising their PT regimines. Bear in mind that after week 2, these turn into standard military boot camp regimines, minus the intensity of the drill instructor. Also keep in mind that standard USMC basic is 12 weeks. We will be keeping their training for 20.

Patience meter:

|==--------|

='s mean full to that point, -'s mean empty to that point. |'s are edges of the meter.

I was bored, so I illustrated a scene from Crusades: The Hero of Solusod. I guess it's called "Rescue Jai" or something.

Patience meter:

|=---------|

Decided to do another illustration. These are serious spoilers now that I think about it.

I should totes be a fashion designer.
    SPOILER! :
    In the game your character becomes a fugitive, or you do, really, you criminal. Since there's no photography, the only identifiable piece of information the authorities really have are the clothing you're wearing at the time of last confirmed sighting. So when you visit a new area, you change clothes, since...
    SPOILER! :
    ...you only change areas after you battle a general, who are, for all intents and purposes, our authorities.

Make me more illustrations, man. These are looking pretty rad. I wouldn't mind if you weren't grounded and did them digitally and got them all nice and clean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Yeah well I wouldn't mind getting more comments to encourage me to do these things. I'm not a man to do super cool stuff to not show it off and expect people to wow at it.

Drawing anthropomorphic ponies because I'm so lonely always.

I just LOVE your style!

Holy shit I got a comment. Jesus, you really don't know how much this means to me! Sure, jaidurn is sincere when he says he likes my work, but I just feel invalid having just 3-4 people saying my work is good. Thank you so much, here, have another drawing. An old one, but I never uploaded it.