Thread: Making Sigs/Avatars

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar

Making Sigs/Avatars

Blegh. I need to strengthen my photoshop skills so I can make better avatars and Sigs, so if anyone wants a new one, post the details here. It'll most likely be something similar and better than my sig/avatar, and you can choose the text. If you want to practice and make them as well, that'd be fine; just make sure you post the finished sig/avatar here and okay it with the requester.

Start posting, I'll most likely post back within 1-3 days, depending on the amount of requests and if I'm busy IRL. O_____O

(P.S., if you could supply the main render it'd be very helpful.)

So are you going to cut and paste a anime character and blend colors behind it?

nothing wrong with dat

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    So are you going to cut and paste a anime character and blend colors behind it?
    If you want me to, sure. I'll do whatever you want. Mine isn't that great because I did it fairly quickly, lol. Hell, you don't even have to use it; you could just request something and see how it comes out. I just need practice and I thought this way someone might get something out of it.

I'm not a man of signatures, so I wouldn't ask anything.

But I don't think signatures are the way to get good at photoshop, maybe to be good doing something in photoshop, but I don't see it as something that will help you to learn how to use everything in the program. If you want, do my, hitting you in a epic way, likes this:
    http://wordpress.npulse.org/wp-conte...nting-full.jpg

Dayum. This is going to be hard. Also, I know it's not that great to get better at Photoshop but it'll prolly broaden my horizons a little, and I'll be able to make sigs for myself instead of requesting them all the time.