Thread: finished other manga now working on a new one peoples thoughts on the theme please???

finished other manga now working on a new one peoples thoughts on the theme please???

ok I finished the other manga I was working on and i will scan and post online any way I've been working on ideas on a new manga which is about a freshman who has come from the mountains to go to hightschool in the city,why? so he can practice reading peoples minds including the girl he likes

ok I would like peoples thoughts on this thanks

oh eah any ideas to help it catch readers attention better that would be help full I have done some sketching but not alot but i will post some of those later

Name of manga:Mind reader high (any better names please tell me thanks)

Fenn
    Mind Reader High suggests it's a school for people who read minds. I'd suggest an alternative, although I can't come up with much off the bat.

As always, my advice when you are just starting, once you have a neat idea, is to ask yourself:

1. What is the main conflict (or conflicts) in the story? What is the problem that must be resolved?

2. What are some key events that you want to take place? Even if you don't know how you will get from one event to the next, get an idea of the plot arcs.

3. What is the setting of the story? Is it modern-day Earth? Is it another world?

If it's Earth, you need a believable location and realistic characters. If it's more fantasy or sci-fi fiction, you need to create a convincing world and it needs to stay consistent.

Like the laws of physics, the rules for mind reading or whatever other supernatural things are possible must remain consistent throughout the story. That doesn't mean you can't add new abilities or occurences; it just means they need to make sense in the world you created.

hmmm Well in one mangas i had one idea then while i was on the good copy i kept on putting new ideas then in the end it became too clustered so in this one ive mbeen doing heaps of concepts and design work and the name-I know right when i made that name up thats what i tought so thats why i came for help here ill post some of my designs soon on this thread