Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

Groh stood in silence for a moment after hearing the sorocers reply, then burst out laughing again, slapping his knee and nearly falling over in the process. After composing himself a little, he pointed at the human.

'I like you, wee man. I dunno why, but theres jus something in your voice.'

Groh looked around to noticed that one of the main masts of the ship was only a few feet away from where he, the sorcerer, the merlady and the big titted human were, so he stumbled over to it, slammed his back against it and slid down the wooden pole till his arse reached the deck, secure in the knowledge that if that fucking Captian kicked him again he would bite his foot off.

Nearly the last to board, Amanda found herself among a small crowd of people on deck. She weaved her way through the crowd, towards the Captain. Along the way she shoved Lacia and a nameless crewmember who was standing kinda close to the sorcerer out of the way. She added " 'Scuse me" a little too late.

When she reached Zach, Amanda tossed her bag of possessions over her shoulder and asked, "I get my own room, right?" It sounded kind of threatening.

The Captain turned his head to her, "Yeah. I thought it only fair since you pitched in the least money that you get the smallest room, though. The one thats closet-sized is yours." He almost added 'wench' but decided the sentence was mean enough already. He went back to making sure the crew got the ship in sailing order, and Amanda walked below deck.

However, instead of taking her almostclosetsized cabin, she started unpacking in one of the larger ones.

As Groh slumped against the pole, Amanda shoved her way through the cramped clump of crewman, bumping into Lacia. He of course thought nothing badly of it, she appeared asphyxiated somewhere ahead. He couldn't guess where she was off to at a glance, so he walked to the edge of the boat and stared into the water. "Yes!" he exclaimed as he threw his hands into the air. It was all sinking in even further, and he just couldn't wait to get going!

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Annah rolled her eyes, hand still over her nose and mouth. "I picked it up. A bit of it, anyway. Plus I knew a Merperson or two. Back home. I'd rather not talk about it."

"You-you can really play?" Her eyes looked a bit hopeful. "I'm not letting you touch my guitar until you clean up though, honey. You stink of fish."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"...Can I play... what?" Jang was having trouble keeping tabs on the conversation now that she was stuck considering what kind of bizarre crossbreed the woman must be to speak like a merbloke. The scared expression continued. "You're pickin' up merpeople?.. Why?... Formin' a show? You can't pick me up for dur show, that would be bad, hear?... Jang is... Jang is so greatness others... be proper jealous, yeah, hear?"

Oh, man, what if this expensive-junky woman was a carnival runner? She had the monies and the lookies. Did she want to catch Jang in her sleep and make her perform weird stuff on stages?

"D-don't be cleaning Jang up!" Jang's expression intensified, hairs standing on end. Backing off rapidly, the fish lady jutted a finger forward as a warning whilst trying to find something to hide behind. "I'm not perform!... You pick up Jang and Jang will hurt lady, hear?... Hurt lady proper proper bad!"

Annah blinked a few times before laughing and walking off.

"What's with the Merlady?" Annah asked, giving Groh a nudge. "I mean, obviously she's fucked in the head, but why's she fucked? And my face is up here."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

'...And my face is up here.' Annah said.

Groh was too hung over to care. But he soon realised if he was gonna have any chance of riding this girl then he'd atleast have to pretend to be civil. He looked her in the eyes and smiled.

'I dunno whats up with her. Most merfolk that I've met are pretty sharp, ya know. Seems this ones had an accident or had some mangy fish dick whos spunk rotted her brains. She's alright though from what I can remember.'

Groh then broke eye contact with Annah and started to rub his head with his palm, subtlely looking at her breasts peridoically, resisting the urge to bury his face in between them.

A friend of a friend is a friend, indeed. Seeing an unfamiliar face talking to Groh made Lacia curious and made him want to get to know them better (before they spent some sorts of years possibly on a vessel with each other), so he waltzed his way over to her with purpose, making sure she saw him as he came to engage her.

"Hi, there!" Lacia beamed, with glee. "I don't think we've made each others acquaintance quite yet, now, have we?" Lacia held out his hand. "I'm the sorcerer Lacia. Who might you then be?"

"She says she can play the guitar, so there's that." Annah shrugged. "You might want to keep an eye on her. She might stab someone." Annah gave a playfully cruel little wink and smile. "And sorry, love, but I don't do Hadozee. Humans mostly, sometimes mermen. You seem alright enough, though. If I ever change my mind, or get smashed out of it, I'll let you know." She gave Groh a tap on the chest before turning to Lacia.

"Aren't we eager? I'm Annah. Cap'n Zach hired me to dance, strip, play guitar and generally tease you, I guess." She laughed before taking his hand with exaggerated class. "Oh, and such a gentleman!" She laughed.

'Fucking cock tease' Groh thought while he rubbed away the remains of his headache with his lower palm. 'Ah, well, better feed her some whiskey later on' He laughed to himself silently 'Hope I dont make her bleed.'

He collapsed against the mast pole behind him and slid down it once again. He could sense his hangover would be gone soon. Just give it an hour or so.