Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    As Jang started away from the Creature, it reached out and grabbed her. "WON'T LET YOU. MINE. SHE LOVES ME."

Fortunately for fishlass, she managed to break free of his corally grip.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

If Jang had any quality that you could possibly even call not terrible, it was that she could thrash about like an angry tunafish. The creature was certainly not letting up in trying to grab her, but the bundle of scales just slipped right out of it's grasp every time.

Still screeching frantically, the mermaid finally made it up to the top deck, and then proceeded to hammer-throw the statuette clear off the side of the ship.
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-22-2012 at 01:42 AM.

Decided to skip a round because the resolution was so close.

The creature that had been the captain came screaming after, diving off the ship after its beloved.

Well. That was certainly weird.

Combat over, crisis averted. Now wat?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Well jeez! I haven't seen anything more frightening in my life..."

Jang slowly squirmed back down the stairs after a minute, huffing in exertion and looking more than a little stressed still.

"...You guiyz are dumb, hear?... Didn'cho see statue before?..." Too exausted to keep balancing on her tail now, she grabbed Lacia heavily around the shoulders instead. "...You guiyz cow-hards and Im is smart.... Jang didn't do a wee! Want reward, hear? u_~"

Zach ordered the bodies to be thrown overboard and divided the crew between his two ships. They were going back to Latoti and getting the new vessel, "La Máquina del Misterio", outfitted, cleaned and filled with more pirates. The people of Tesoro are safe for another week.

SPOILER! :
    All players who aren't Groh get to ride the new shithole boat back, we are also bringing our fighters and a lookout.

"Hey, there, captain. You like this ring? With it, I only need two hours of sleep each night to be well-rested and fully energized for the day," Lacia urged slyly, hoping to secure a position not on the 'new' junkyard ship they'd only just acquired.

7 days later the crew found themselves back at Latoti.

La Máquina del Misterio would cost 100 gold to have cleaned and the minor damage repaired. If they wanted to outfit her with weapons, new locks, and more, that would, of course, be another matter.

Beyond that, most of the crew went off their separate ways, enjoying shore leave.

WHAT DO?

EDIT: Zach did go fishing for news and rumors.
    Zach didn't learn any new general news.
    In economic news, he learned that Caleruega has scarce Luxuries, but little need for anything else. The shipwright there can reinforce hulls, which is neat. Someone else mentioned that the Mayabeque port's shipwright could streamline a boat. Good to know!
    In sea monster news, nothing new or interesting. Well, anymore interesting than the usual status quo being every now and then a boat gets eaten by horrible monsters.
    According to the rumors Zach heard about ghost ships, the Wraith always seems to come from the southwest whenever it starts a raid on Isla Rina or wherever. Presumably the literal ghost ship has something to do with some island or object out in those ill-explored and Sahuagin infested waters.
    Zach heard rumors that there is an uncharted island in the Sahuagin infested waters to the southwest that holds a truly epic hoard of Sahuagin gold, collected by the evil creatures over centuries of raids.
    Last edited by Kodos; 05-17-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Jang was in a good mood, still having heaps of fun telling the locals about how she single-handedly bested a seven thousand foot tall barnacly bastard in a statue throwing competition. Well, that, and stinking up the place with her now unfathomably terrible smelling fishy-stink.

After a while, she ran out of populace to annoy, and was more or less just wandering through various bars and clothes-removal joints getting increasingly drunk. Annah was in one of them. Super interested in getting the dancer to listen to her bizzare stories, Jang basically pounced in from behind and began hanging off the woman's shoulders like a surly leech.

"Eh, you beliv wha'cha bin tol bah me duncha? Jang is good and strong, hear?" The merbarbarian grinned and took another swig from her flagon, before basically trying to force Annah to take the next gulp. "Deh don' say noothin kuase they jeelous what they saw and Jang is really heero you see. I want be merry and drink with guys because I am good and nobody else is good because they do not share drink and they do not defeet moonster like Jang who is the greetest, hur?"
    Last edited by Regantor; 05-20-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Annah was in a bar and, unsurprisingly, surrounded by a throng of men and a few women who wanted the gorgeous woman's affections. The crowd quickly thinned as Jang began harassing the lovely stripper/guitarist.

Annah just did her best to hold her breath and smile, gently pushing away Jang's offer of booze before turning around to face the strange Mermaid. She opened and closed her mouth a few times, trying to figure out what to say.

She eventually settled on what was probably the only really appropriate response.

"Uh... um... I... What?"