Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

Amanda still had her nose pinched to avoid smelling the room. "I don't know, but its super ugly. If theres nothing valuable in here, then lets go."

"You think we should keep this thing? Or..." Lacia gulped. "Do you think it could make us go mad, too?!"

Amanda just stared blankly at Lacia for a moment, but eventually said, "If you want to keep that thing in your cabin, go ahead, I don't care..." She then left the room to get away from the strong stank.

Lacia peered deeply into the statuette's eyes...

And soon enough...

"It peered back! CAPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN~!!!!!!!"

An inhuman shreik suddenly bellowed out behind Lucia, followed by the slippery thud of an elongated, heavy tail. Supple but reeking hands clasped around the man's mouth from behind, and he felt a damp mass of hair dab against the back of his neck vorasiously...

"... Stup freekin yellin an' scaring, you shtupit land-man, hear?..." Oh, right. It was Jang. The look in her eye said she'd seen something like the disturbing statue before, and was not best pleased about seeing it again. "... Fishy mens don' have eyes lids so he prob slumerin', see?... We go... Go fast... "

She did realise it wasn't a real creature, right?

...It was a statue and not a real creature, wasn't it?...
    Last edited by Regantor; 04-05-2012 at 11:10 AM.

A huge, monstrously shrilly growl tumbled out behind Lacia. "What the-...!" It grabbed Lacia over the mouth and spoke. The stench permeated its way into familiarity. "Blech," said Lacia, "what's the big deal, Jang?" Lacia listened to Jang's speech. "Are you saying that this thing might be... REAL?!"

"What? What isn't 'real'? Every thin' real. Don't confuse." Jang just yanked Lacia backwards by the shirt, with an increasingly urgent expression on her face. "Nuthin' isn' real. Spechully murdrin half a squid half not a squid wet menz with... bad... stabbin with... makin' littles from..."

The fishgirl paused for a moment as her deep fried brain failed to gain any traction, then just scrunched up her eyebrows and dragged on his chest even harder. "...J-just... come with Jang, hear? Id yutt. Menz can't even go low wet. So you no know. Don' know nuddin. D'try make me feel dumb cause no words, you is id yutt no Jang..."

"Er, sorry. Let's go."

"Sorry crew, but I want this ship. Start getting rid of the bodies, I'll toss that thing overboard."
    Zach walked over to the weird cursed thing and picked it up, It felt weird, and he probably shouldn't be touching it, but no way in hell was he missing out on a free ship.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    As Zach reached for the grotesque statue a hand reached out and grabbed him. From the floor.

They could see it more clearly, now. It had been in the room the whole time, but with its head turned and its body still, it blended in completely with the detritus. It was horrible. The creature was a grotesque mass of tube and other sorts of coral, twisted and contorted into a vaguely humanoid shape. Upon the creature's head, where the face should be, was only more coral, and a disturbingly human (if in poor hygeine) mouth, which slobbered.

Worst of al, the thing was wearing tattered pants - had this thing once been human?

"WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER FROM ME." It groaned, it's voice a horrible synthesis of a gurgle and a roar. "SHE'S MINE. SHE LOVES ME. SHE LOVES ME."

WHAT DO?! Combat is technically started. I'll make a map if need be. I'm not bothering with initiative because I want things fast moving, and you kids are bad. I'll make the NPCs go last or when things lag.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!