Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

Threaded View

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    That night Annah decided to pay the captain a visit.

Smiling, the dark skinned beauty made her way over to behind the seated captain and threw her arms around him, speaking in low, sultry, tones, and turning up the charm more than she usually did (which was a lot.).

"That was really nice of you to let the crew live," she purred. "I know it's not my place to judge or give orders, but I have problems with killing. Life is precious, you know?" She gave a wistful sigh. "Back home, where I come from, things are different. People are different. They forget things. Important things. People back home have forgotten that there is a difference between people and things. Things can be replaced. Things are just things, you know? But people? We're special. We're irreplaceable." Annah gave a soft little laugh. "That's why I don't ever take money for sex, love." She pulled Zach up towards her and kissed him deeply, pressing herself against him. "But I have no problem fucking handsome captains who are wonderful enough to tell the difference between people and things."

Annah was incredible. Positive reinforcement was a wonderful thing.

The second night since the raid was a lot less fun for Zach than the first. It involved a lot less sex with gorgeous and extremely talented brown skinned ladies, and a lot more attacks by devil worshiping fish people.

"SEVEN SAHUAGIN, CRAWLING UP THE PORT SIDE!"

Immediately the night watchmen rang their alarm bells. Not counting the two lookouts, there were only seven people on deck, none of them armed with crossbows. This could get messy.

INITIATIVE
    Groh 23 (HoS is not on AIM now, and Fail is, so Groh delays his turn!)
    Zach 15
    NPC Warriors (Anna Marie, Pirate Steve, etc etc)
    Amanda 12 or something
    Lacia 3
    Jang ? (I don't have her sheet, Reg!)
    Sahuagin
    Until someone peeks over the side of the ship, there's no telling how long until the Sahuagin reach the deck.

Regarding the map - all the PCs are below-deck besides the captain. The officer's quarters are on the lower deck. So that's why you aren't on the map. I didn't bother marking the deckhands, but assume they are taking refuge on the starboard side of the ship until they get further orders or panic and run below deck.
    Last edited by Kodos; 09-10-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!