Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Some of the crew (particularly Anna Marie) seemed a bit annoyed and disappointed about not being able to kill anyone, but as far as Zach could see, they seemed to be complying.

"I'm a doctor." Rhodes grunted with annoyance, standing behind Zach.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"And I'm a Captain, what is your point?" Zach had no idea why the doctor was outside or talking to him.

"I'm glad we understand eachother." Rhodes grunted before heading off towards the crippled merchant ship.

"Didn't kill anyone, and you even let the doctor help the injured crew of the other ship? My, you're quite the humanitarian, captain." Annah purred, suddenly draping her arms around Zach's shoulders from behind. "Not many pirates out here share your sensibilities. It's good, among other things."

"Of course," she started with a laugh, "I can't help but notice, love, that you've neglected to inform us exactly how you plan to divvy up the loot. Any reason, love?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Zach had no idea what was going on with that doctor but Annah was giving him attention and that is always good.
    He shifted to charm mode. Turning around to get a look at her, gazing deep into her eyes, and responding in a sultry tone.
    "Because maths is boring my dear, nobody want's to hear about the complex calculations. They just want a fair amount of loot and that's what we're all getting."

Groh downed the last of the rum upon hearing the Captains order and pulled the wheel toward the starboard side, sending the ship towards the boardable side of the merchant vessal that had just surrendered. When the ship arrived at a suitable distance, Groh yelled at the shiphands to 'rig up the mast', so that ship would stay in line with the boarding area of the merchant vessal they were about to loot. Other crew members through ropes with large hooks on the end onto the deck of the merchant ship and when they dug deep into the deck they pulled them towards the Navo, ensuring that the two ships would not serperate during the raid.

Groh left the wheel and walked out onto the deck, ready to board the merchant ship, not expecting any violence, but hoping there would be.
    Last edited by Harvester_Of_Sorrow; 08-25-2011 at 07:45 PM.

"And what's a fair share, love?" Annah smiled. "Because lots of people have different ideas of fair, honey."

No one on the merchant ship seemed willing to fight and offered no resistance as the crew bound the uninjured or lightly injured ones. Rhodes, for his part, tended to the more heavily wounded.

"It's a shame that people even had to be hurt..." Lacia said, practically to himself. Even if he had said it to anyone else, they would almost surely disagree. If only the boat and its crew were an immense amount more intimidating, things would have been brighter for both. Though, Lacia was sure the captain thought this, too, and would probably eventually do some-odd-thing or two about this.

Groh clambered aboard the merchant vessal, assured that his 7''ft hairy, muscular frame would be enough to strike fear into the surrendered crewman. From what he could see on deck, he was right. A group of huddled crew were gathered infront of him as he boarded, Groh looked at them with a devious smile.

'What the fuck are you shitheads staring at? Its time to get out the booze and the gold or Uncle Groh's gonna go asshole diving with his devil dick, and you ladies are looking mighty tight-cunted to me!' He then let out a high pitched squeal, kinda like a laugh, that must of been horrible for the sailors ears.

Amanda was jabbing a knife at the merchants. "Hmm I guess a rape monkey evens out the fact that we are HEALING the people we just ATTACKED."

"We were the ones to strike, so don't you think it appropriate to make reparations for at least personal damages in the interest of fellow peoples, hm?" Lacia said with a giggle, passing Amanda.