Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

Captains Zachs boot sent Groh to the decking, but only just woke him up. He heard the Captain mention something about leaving. This sent some adrenaline through his viens, evaporating the 8 hour old liqiur in his blood and giving him the empathasis to stand up. Just then he thought of a witty and hilarious insult to say to the Captian, who he decided he hadn't liked from the start, but this thought vanished just as soon as it had appeared. Wabbling slightly, he could make out much clearer the crew around him, some of whom were already on board and others were loading the last remains of the cargo onto the deck.

He heard the Captain say something about questions. Groh couldnt think of any. He couldn't think of anything that he could transmute into words. He waited till the large plank connecting the quayside to the deck was clear, then he slowly accended the splintered plank till he stepped foot on the deck of the Nave del Partido and took in a deep breath of the fresh sea air, that lingered of seaweed, and released it with a little smile to himself. For the first time in ages, Groh felt at home.

Jang found it troublesome to make her way up the plank; Her propulsion was based on twisting around alot, which was not a brilliant idea on a tiny peice of wood. Once actually on the ship, however, her body seemed to float independently from the gentle swaying of the deck, not unlike a spirit level.

What did she spend this inate talent on? Staring at the side of Groh's head with her jaw hanging dopely ajar. Her eye squinted, perhaps trying to consider what was facinating the ape so much, or perhaps simply trying to figure out what exactly the gorrila-thing was again.

"...Geeze, it's just a big floatin' box..." A raspy whisper. "Looks like he's gonna fool with 'imself..."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    "Thank you, loves." A sultry voice called out to two male pirates who were carrying a locked chest. It was Annah, who proceeded to slink up by Jang. "Hey, you. I'm Annah, your captain hired me to dance and play guitar for your poor lonely male crewmates. Can you play the guitar? I mean, I can dance just fine without it, but it helps. I'd ask one of the other ladies, but they don't look the type, and I knew a merlady back at Latoti who told me it was a cultural thing for a lot of you. And I'd ask the male crew but you know they'll be too busy staring at my - oh gods what the fuck is that smell?"

Annah, Jang. Jang, Annah. Annah, Jang's stink.

Most of the crew was busy settling in or carrying supplies to the boat or staring at Annah or trying to figure out why the boat smelled more strongly of fish than the sea did.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

A lady human thing with big chest junks. Supposed to be attractive or something? Why was she talking to Jang? This kind of thing generally did not happen.

"Hell yeah, I can play guitur! It total goes better under the wets and everyone with a two inch tail knows tha' mers-" The eel wench began talking before Annah had even finished, sort of going with the flow and just making chatty noises in an effort to make quick freinds. Probally worth noting that she also had no idea if this 'guitar' was animal, mineral or vegitable. "-I know, it's it great! I eated them fishes and now I smells of the fishes so now the fishes can't smell if I'm eating!-" A big smile came with the mention of the smell, along with the mandatory confusing hand gestures.

"-Hey waitaminude, you look like you gots a load coins and shinies!" Jang continued without breaking the sentence, now eyeing up Annah's considerable ammount of gold jewelry. "Why you talk to Jang? Wha' Jang have girl want? Not that I think of steal coins, but if you talk to awesome pirate like Jang you gotta see a little somethin' coming an-!"

It took her being fully awake for it to be obvious, but damn did Jang had gigantic lungs...

Groh felt the presence of the merthing next to him, and heard it whisper something.

'D-did ya...fuck...say something?'

He managed to grumble, probably no more audible than the merlady was in the first place. Before he could fully make sense of the situation, a fine specimen of a human female came over and started talking to to the merlady. Groh could not take his eyes off her breasts, and instantly had a bad flashback to the last human he had had sex with. It must of taken him five minutes to find her cunt under all those folds. Fat women were fun for a drunken nights last resort, but a women like this was something to be desired.

Even if he could muster the energy to talk to her, he probably wouldn't had done so. It was far easier to stand a stare at her chest.

'I'd eat my dinner out of them titties if it weren't for the fact that-'

His thoughts broke off and were replaced by a humorous thought that he couldnt stop laughing out loud at.
    Last edited by Harvester_Of_Sorrow; 08-21-2011 at 11:48 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Annah had a hand over her mouth and nose now. She lapsed into Aquan, her Aquan was terrible, but she still sounded sexy. "Is better this? You Common bad speak? Me Aquan not good, but hope good enough. Fish smell bad humans not like. Name yours what? Really twangymusicmakerthing you good play?"

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"What's so funny here, huh?" Lacks asked cheerily. He was obviously excited to be there, and was wasting no time at being friendly to the crew (after all, they would probably eventually end up looking for mysterious treasures and encountering dangerous, exotic, and completely lethal creatures together. Why not actuay want to save each others arses?

Groh heard the human sorcorer question what he was laughing at, which he answered without breaking eye contact with the attarctive womens breasts.

'Jus rememberin when I gave the high hard tongue to a gurl when her lower deck was running red...Fuck me...a night that lives long in the memory...'

And he started laughing again.

Jang just gave Annah the same gormless squint she had been giving Groh moments earlier. She wasn't still drunk, was she? Perhaps the lady was on mad drugs herself? Why did this gibberish sound familiar?

"Speak... merperson... you? Not speak grandiose merperson me. Jang speak Jang, hear?" She moved her hands in a way that made even less sence, a bit like miming the heads of two birds. Her expression actually looked a little horrified, like someone was trying to fool with her mind somehow. Tap into memories that she hadn't realised she remembers. "You don' look like a brown-ish merperson with legs... Brownish only human, I thinking... Why... Why speak this?..."

"She was that pissy and you still managed to charm her, huh? You're a real ladykiller!" complimented Lacia. He didn't really know how sex or things of the like go, so he just assumed that women are more reluctant to consent during the time spot, hoping that he was either right or the grizzly guy was too hung over to care he was wrong.