Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

"Er... Right! You'll drink less to make sure we don't take more than we deserve, is that what you're saying?" Lacia hesitantly replied. He was sincerely hoping he had understood that quite right.

The hadozee regretted not waking up earlier as to having a more productive input into this discussion of who would be captain, but in truth he didnt care that much. He just wanted to get out to sea and explore. He lived for that shit.

In a moment of forgetfulness, he checked behind him just the ensure that his bow and quiver was still strapped to his back. When he was satisfied that they were, he answered the merperson in a somewhat mocking, ironic impersonation.

'If you share drink-drink with fur face, fur face like you. If you don't, fur face fuck you with arrow. Otherwise, fishy and fur face be friends.' He winked and laughed at this.

He then turned to Zach, who Groh decided upon first sight that he didnt like. He wasnt entirely sure why, just something in his demeanor and pattern of speech that annoyed him. 'And if you do not show that you have bollocks unlike the other captains...' He finished his cigarette and flicked it across the bar. 'Same thing.'

He laughed again, but only to himself.

"Uhg hes got the retard and mermaid vote..." Amanda grabbed another drink and took some glugs.

"Listen listen Listen" Zach said whilst banging the table.
    "I vote for myself, I have three votes and am now captain." he now had a triumphant grin on his face.
    "Now, Groh, you seem like a pretty cool guy, so you can be first mate. All we need now is put our money together and get sailing!"

SPOILER! :
    Kodos Note
    To those of you who already bought crap and did their sheets - you know how much money you have left. To those who either have not done their sheets or have not yet bought items: you have 23,500 starting gold. The Captain will use this money to buy a boat, to buy shit for the boat like weapons, to hire crew to work on the boat and shoot weapons pew pew and shit, and to buy supplies for the boat so you do not starve or, worse, go sober. It's up to each of you to decide how much money you want to throw Fail's way. Obviously the more the better.

"Yeah! Yeah! You won't get more than your serve, that's good!" Jang looked at Lacia like it was his own idea. She further stunk up his hair by ruffling it around in her hands excitedly. Probally a good thing that she was holding the cleaver underslung rather than forwards, through.

The smile dissapeared and was replaced with a squint whilst she listened to what Groh had to say. The scraggily thing wasn't quite sure if she was being patronised, or if it was intentionally trying to confuse her. Her limbs further compressed around Lacia in aggitation. He sayin'a... make nasty with bowshot? "Grizzly fuck?" The last bit got whispered out loud on it's own, just enough to show up the fact she was still confused.

Still unsure, she just drunk most of Lacia's remaining grog before settling down a little more and overting her vision. "Otherwise... wise-smart?... He's..."
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-16-2011 at 11:43 PM.

"M-my drink...!" Lacia mumbled in despairing surprise. "Excuse me, Jang, but may I get up for a moment? I need to use the restroom and visit the counter."

Jang didn't really seem to hear Lacia, but eventually let go anyway, placing her elbows on the table and staring into it as if in (comparatively) deep thought. The gears continued to whir along to no effect, alowing the socererer plenty of time to scooch out from the bench below her.

A yawn, followed by a bumbling glance over to Zach.

"Honeycanyagetmea... pick-me-up?..." She lazily gestured towards a large threaded sack laying behind where she was seated earlier. Inside, a mass of gold coins, probally about 16,000 to your best estimate. How much did she want you to take? Who knows. The mushy-brained ragdoll fish was already asleep with her head against the table.
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-17-2011 at 12:15 AM.

A sobering thought hit Groh like a bucket of water in the face. 'Shit, I'm gonna have to pay for stuff.'

Naturally, he would of had nothing to do with actually using his hard stolen money to pay for a ship, but when told he would be first mate of this vessal the thought became a little sweeter in his mind. Nonetheless, he wasn't prepared to give a majority share.

He heard a whisper coming from the merperson direction, but couldnt make it out in his drunken state. He then threw down a bag of gold coins worth exactly 10,000 and said to Zach with a grin 'I prefer whiskey over rum...and blondes over brunettes.' He cackled as he finished his shitty ale.

"Welp, I guess the Captain and his First Mate can decide what to do with this." Amanda stood up, and took a decently sized sack weighed down with coins (7,000) out of her jacket. She jingled it then tossed it at Zach's lap. "Buy something nice so we don't all die, please." As she away from the table she made many exaggerated bows towards Zach.

Then she headed towards Blackpool's group and said rather loudly, "Now theres a Captain I'd take orders from!"

"I need to use the restroom now, please excuse me. Afterwards, I'll buy everyone another round of drinks," Lacia offered generously. The restroom break was fantastic, and the water he washed his hands with was nice and steamy warm. He went to the counter and rang up four drinks; one for all excluding the passed out merbarbarian. He brought the grog back, 2 in each hand, and distributed them. "Enjoy!" he sang. "Oh, and Captain Zach..."

SPOILER! :
    Lacia hands Zach a pre-apportioned sack of 11,000 gold due to the captain's cash pool.