Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

Zach found nothing of interest on his floor so he went downstairs to check on the rest of the team.

"Hi-ya, Cap'n!" exclaimed Lacia. "Pretty spooky place, huh?"

"Of course" Zach said, as he walked over to Lacia and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.
    "What is it?"

"Well, captain... I'm not exactly so used to death. That joke I made earlier was a complete joke. I'm really opposed to killing, especially human beings, so it's just a little scary to be on a ship like this."

"If you let something like this get to you, then you will never make it as a pirate" Zach handed Lacia the captains log, pointing out the creepy entries.
    "I think the captain went mad an murdered his crew. So be careful, could be cursed things on this ship."

Amanda went to the ship's hold, but the door was locked. She tried pulling it and pushing it open, but the door didn't budge. Next, she tried... like... stabbing it with her spiked chain, and began slowly carving away tiny bits of door. Soon she realized that was a lost cause, and in a last, desperate attempt to open the hold, she slammed herself against the door. All this was for nothing. The entrance to the hold was still blocked, but now Amanda's shoulder really hurt.

"Great..." The pirate lady swallowed her pride, and yelled out to her crewmates, "SOMEBODY COME OPEN THIS STUPID THING!!"

Luckily Anna was nearby, and with their powers combined, the door was smashed open.
    Last edited by Evil_Cake; 04-05-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Lacia was highly startled by the loud bang. He ran to see what the noise was, quickly as he could (albeit frightened and slightly reluctant). He'd seen that Amanda and Anna broke open a door. "You silly... You scared me, guys!" Lacia breathed heavily. "O...kay, let's have a look-see around here," Lacia said as he searched about the room.

SPOILER! :

"Erm... Nothing here," he said. He was probably just tired... >_>

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The hold was a mess. The entire room was drenched and covered with pools of water, although there were no obvious sources, and on top of that, there was coral and other sea detritus everywhere. Barrels and crates of long spoiled food and wasted booty were mostly shoved towards the door, apparently in some manner of make-shift barricade.

Towards the back of the room, sitting in a particularly big and messy pile of coral and sea-slime, was a horrible statue, about knee-length in height, of some monstrous abomination. The creature depicted had a lower body consisting of a mass of thick tentacles, each lined with horrible eyes that seemed to stare right through the observer. The upper body was vaguely humanoid, with four spindly arms, and a terminating in a massive maw lined with rows of teeth, but no eyes.

The walls. The walls and visible portions of the floor and ceiling had all been scratched, apparently by fingernails. Over and over again, one simple sentence; "she loves me."

The room was clearly the source of the god-awful sea stank, too.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

"Bleck!" Amanda pinched her nose with one hand, and held her weapon in the other. "Guess we should have left this room closed. Its just a shithole! What the fuck?!" She stared back at Anna for a moment and sighed, "Sorry about wasting your time with this crap.." Then she turned back to the room, and growled at Lacia, "What do you mean, 'nothing here'? You were searching around like a moron. Look again!"

"Y-yeah... Sorry about that..." Lacia mumbled.

SPOILER! :

"Wow... Amanda, I've found this... Disgusting, polyp-y statuette thingy. What d'you suppose it could possibly be? Is this what drove the captain of the ship mad?"