Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

"Okay gang, lets split up and look for clues, Jang, Lacia and Pirate-steve search the lower deck."
    Zach headed for what would be the captains quarters in the Nave del Partido, the door was unlocked so he waltzed on in.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The captain's cabin was a mess. Clearly the captain was an unhygienic slob, because clothes, half-eaten and now-rotten plates of food, and other detritus of life were everywhere. Thankfully, having spent so much time with Jang, to Zach and friends, it was kind of pleasant smelling in comparison.

Captain's log: Get?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Lacia searched the lower deck for cool things to pawn. Oh wait, he's not a rogue! The search for clues was extremely decisive.
    SPOILER! :

Jang was still annoyed about the fact that nobody would pull that trident out of her shoulder, and thus spend spent the whole week sitting directly ontop of the food stockpile. She didn't exactly manage to stop people from taking any, as she constantly fell asleep on the job, but it all still meant that all of the none-fish food now smelled suspiciously like fish.

Back to today, it explained why the merbarbarian was still sulking around most of them and put as little effort into her job as possible, squirming her way down into the holds.

SPOILER! :
    Search;
    1d20-2=3

"-...No good dirdy huemans... no care jang, so... jang will eat all tree-sure we finds, ha, yeah... I make care... and then I...-"
    Last edited by Regantor; 03-02-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Vomit trickled down the ships wheel, above which hung the mouth of the hadozee who was asleep over it, hung over it in a drunken stupier. Groh slept with a twitch in his eye, dreaming of fat human woman's fat asses, oblivious to what was happening beyond his unconciouess state.

The ship's hold was locked, and there was a truly foul stench coming from it. It smelled like the sea. It might have been Jang, but Lacia smelled it before she came down.

The lower ship's office was a mess, but unremarkable. The same was true of the officer's cabins and the storage rooms. The galley, though. The galley.

The galley was a mess as well, clearly there had been some sort of fight. Lacia and Jang could tell this because, well, the bodies were still there. It was a bloodbath. Judging from the clothing, it was the crew. Judging from the bite marks, scratches, and weapon marks, whatever had killed them wasn't entirely human.

The galley showed no signs of structural damage, like the rest of the ship, yet strangely it smelled of the sea, and there were some barnacles and starfish and other sea-detritus about it.

What the crap?

Maybe the ship's log would have an explanation? Or the captain's log?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Zach reads log.

The captain's log was fairly normal until about two weeks prior to the end of the log. That's when things started to get... odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain's Log
    She loves me. She loves me so much. The crew is jealous. Jealous of us. They want to take her from me. I won't let them. Never. She loves me. They won't separate us. Never. She loves me. She loves me so much.
    Continuing on in that vein with increasingly paranoid and scribbled rantings. What's odd, though, is that none of the entries before mentioned any sort of wife or lover.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain's Log
    Won't let them take her from me. Won't. Won't won't won't won't. She loves me.

That was pretty creepy. Zach went next door to look for more clues.

Jang couldn't read the log, due to not being able to read logs. This was due to her not being able to read, which was due to her being even more dull-headed and brainless than some vegitables were. What that was due to, it was probally best not to ask, and simply be glad she remembered the concept of "Put clothes on." today.

Either way, she was much more interested in nabbing nice treasures from the pockets of those non-living crew boys.

SPOILER! :
    Search;
    1d20-2=-1
    >_>
    -1?

It did not work out as planned.

Infact, Jang started a small fire within one of their pockets, somehow.

Was he carring a lighter? Did Jang have some matches she didn't know about? Nobody knows.

All that was left was a burnt corpse and a beffuddled stinky fishgirl that now thought she was magic.