Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

"That's a stupid Idea. I thought you Magicians were clever."

'Yeah, people don't tend to talk much when they're dead. I say suduction will work it. The old fucker will give us whatever we want if you dangle a big pair of titties in his face.'

"I see my attempts at obscure humor were in vain," said Lacia defeatedly.

"That plan sounds fine." Amanda then patted Lacia and grinned. "And we can always kill him after we get the treasure."

"Only if he's an ass, but I would really prefer to not be there if it comes to that. I honestly did mean it as a total joke..." said Lacia, almost sheepishly. Boy, these guys were cold killers!

Zach spoke, like a wise father.
    "Killing is no joke, Lacia. I suggest you go outside and think about that." Zach gestured at the door.

"Sure, Captain. I'll be on the deck if you need me," replied Lacia as he stepped out.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The first four days of the journey towards Tesoro were rainy and foggy, and the most excitement to be found was when the ship spotted some flotsam and Jang was sent to investigate but found nothing valuable. Well, at least for the crew at large. Annah was spending more of her free time, and especially her nights, with Zach, and that was certainly enjoyable.

The fifth day, however, was more eventful. For starters, it was a brutally hot day, even by the standards of the Gold Sea. It was also a nice clear day, and the extra Jang stench was at least slightly mitigated by Annah having decided to go topless.
    The ship spotted a medium brigantine pirate ship, but evidently there was honor among thieves, because when Zach ordered the flag hoisted, it up and left, and Zach didn't feel like pursuing.

And then, later in the day, around dusk, they found it. It was a medium carrack drifting aimlessly in the water. She showed no signs of damage or battle, but was quite clearly derelict.

WHAT DO?

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Zach gave the order to pull over next to the ship, taking Jang, Amanda, Lacia, Anna-marie and Pirate steve along to investigate.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The main deck was wet and clearly had not been cleaned or cared for in some time. The ship had obviously been derelict for at least the greater part of a week.

There were no signs of battle or struggle, and thankfully, no signs of undead either. There weren't any catapults, either, so this ship probably was mercantile rather than part of a military or pirate fleet.

It was all very eerie. Something felt off. Maybe it was a trap?

"Yarr, something not be right." Was Pirate Steve's sage commentary. "No, really? You think?" Anna-Marie sighed.

Pick whether to explore the rooms or go below deck or whatever, I guess. No point going up, the forecastle and shit have nothing on them.
    GEE SCOOB, IT'S A MYSTERY.
    Last edited by Kodos; 02-24-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!