Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: A Pirate's Life For Me (Ugarit)

"Why would he be voting for you? You can't even talk properly." Zach jumped down next to the guy and patted (smacked) his back
    "Your voting for Captain Zach aren't ya boy!"

"Er... Probably!" said Lacia as he unintentionally sloshed his drink around after he caught it. 'I'm going to need this by the end of the day...' He thought as he took a large swig.

Jang muscled into Zach's face, forehead-to-forehead. Her body language spoke of all kinds of weird protective urges. "He vote Jang, hear? Dontsen't matter not talk correct if body have better smarts, and no squishy land man an't gonna stop awesome merbarbarian, hear?"

Her left arm was still grasping Lacia's shoulder in a rather too freindly manner, but her right was making little arcs with her cleaver already.

"He voted Zach." Zach grabbed his cutlass and pushed his head against Jangs.
    "He can tell that I am the smartest here, you probably can't even read."

"I think you're both excellent candidates! I would prefer it if both of you could be captain, but I'm fine with one or the either," said Lacia in an energetic tone, meant to quarrel the two and settle down the tensions.

Amanda meant to do the opposite. She clapped her hands in excitement. "Yes! Be sure to cut off those "balls" he claims to have! Do that and you can be my First Mate Fishy!"
    Last edited by Evil_Cake; 08-16-2011 at 09:49 PM.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm gonna cuts off all of them there balls and be better, you'll see you will..." Jang continued shoving forward with her head, now thrashing her tail rather much and nearly knocking the tabletop from the bolted-down base. Lacia got a face full of ripe fin. "I'mma best killar, you is hear? Fancy wench say I first freind best person! I can read you is gonna not be captain, hear?"
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-16-2011 at 09:49 PM.

"No she think's she is going to be captain" Zach shifted his head to the side, hoping Jang would fly forwards.
    "Tell you what, Jang, Vote for me to be captain and I will let you be in charge of the ships booze."

Being both highly intoxicated and supported basically by her elongated spine, Jang did sorta lunge forward; But stopped herself by grabbing onto Zach's meaty chest. She turned it into a chesty-shove, before pausing and sort of wibbling on the spot, considering his offer carefully.

"... In charge of all ship booze... Booze of all ships..." She spoke with a surprisingly quiet tone. All puns aside, it was plain to see that she had been drinking like a fish for most of the week. "All ship encountered booze is mine?... I thinky... I thinky good deal, hear?..."

There was a little glint in her crimson eye, like she'd gotten the upper hand somehow. I'll controlish them by controlish booze. Them is an unsmart ones...
    Last edited by Regantor; 08-16-2011 at 10:12 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    With a loud laughing cry of "Degenerates!" the door to the tavern was violently kicked in as a man you assumed was Criostoir Blackpool based on the number of half-dressed men and women draped off him stumbled in, along with a retinue of other wenches, guards, and hanger-ons.

He was quite good looking, young, had his black hair swept back somewhat, and managed to even look loud. He wore a rather tight sleeveless shirt and pants, with a somewhat heavy fur coat hanging off his shoulders. And lots of jewelry. It seemed he wore more gold about his person than some ships had their holds. Also he had more people hanging off him than some shitty ships, in fairness.

He proceeded to half-stomp half-stumble his way across the tavern, shooting flirtations towards some people, and criticisms towards others. Your own table was no exception.
    To Lacia: "Hey handsome. I'm rich. Your friends here are losers. 'Cept the chick. She's pretty cool."
    To Amanda: "Hey gorgeous. I'm rich and I have a big boat. That's a double entendre, in case you're stupid. I was referring to my penis. But I do have a large boat, several in fact!"
    To Jang: "You smell. You might want to do something about. Just some friendly advice. You can pay me later."

He proceeded to sit himself down at the tavern. "What's your most expensive drink? Don't care, I want five!"
    The only person in his entire swarm of followers who seemed to be sober, or at least mostly sober, was a strikingly gorgeous woman who, judging by her features and darkish skin tone, was probably from the Six Kingdoms. The size of her clothing seemed directly inverse to the size of her tracts of land, but somehow you got the idea hitting on the possible girlfriend of a badass pirate known for doing horrible things for people who he suspects stole from him was a bad idea.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!