Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How do I delete account?

Banned
    Just delete my account already. Clock is so pathetic it makes me cry <3
    Plus he should learn English.
    Bye suckers.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Can we delete everyone's account save for my own so that I could rule over the wasteland of MT as a solipsistic god-king? Kthanx.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Just banned leannah instead

how funny it is that clock usually get people saying that his english is bad, while tktcool doesn't at all.
    I guess that means that clock's english is worse lol XD.

@Leannah, you don't actually need to delete your account. actually i don't get the point of it at all.
    if you don't want to go to this site then you shouldn't log in again, atleast that's what i did on the previous site i'm in before.

you just have to get over it.

and you have a wrong way of dealing with people your bad in terms with.
    well this is internet so i guess all is fine, but i'm worried about you if your like that in reality.

sorry about what i'm saying considering you called me nice, but this is internet so you shouldn't take things seriously.
    for all you know I could be clock, and this could just be my second account and you won't really know.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Okay, Leannah, time to come clean.

I'm Clock.
    So's Jubeh.

Basically every person on the forum is an alt account of Clock. I just really enjoy talking to myself and pretending I have friends.

EDIT: I'M SPARTACUS!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

LMOA kodos, I mean me.

I really enjoy talking to my self like this

edit: speaking of which, I actually have 5 facebook accounts, the four accounts are just stuffs to fool my friends and pretending I'm a girl and hooking up with them and ending up breaking their heart and tell them that it's me in the end, XD it's so fun! but i guess there's no point in doing it here, but it's just an example that you can't trust internet.
    Last edited by ram; 09-11-2011 at 10:15 PM.

That is cruel, you should apologize to them and never do it again.

Thanks to Kodos know everyone knows we are Batman -.-

I agree with phailmachine, you should apologize to them. Even I find that a little über douche bag.

nah, they actually started it, they have multiple facebook accounts as well. and they got me first.

but i don't do it to those not involved, people like us are the type who can't live without socializing with girls so that's how our war never ends.

Quote Originally Posted by ramiel View Post
    nah, they actually started it, they have multiple facebook accounts as well. and they got me first.
    It's your fault for fell in that, and it's also your fault in keeping doing it. Feel bad now!