Page 34 of 87 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Anime Talk

It does seem focus on it's own tittle...
    now we know now why it's called Guilty Crown..

SPOILER! :
    I just liked the firsts episodes, After Gai's first death I didn't liked it...

And the most thing I hate about that anime is that.. THEY KILLED MY GIRL!!! THEY KILLED MY HARE!!
    And I was hoping to see a lot of meaningful things in her death and turns out that her death just made the whole story worse!
    Last edited by ram; 03-24-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Sorry about that... :d

geez ram, spoiler tags!

I can't stop thinking about how good one piece is. I mentioned earlier tournament arcs are really easy to fall back on when you write manga but one piece doesn't require one because it has so many established characters that you want to see fight, but constantly reinforces the idea that all the fights will happen in time and for a reason. The only few exceptions I can think of are really early in the series (zoro vs luffy at baroqueworks is one), but that can be forgiven considering the story is approaching 700 chapters and it has done so little wrong.

Its deceptive because at first it seems like a villain of the week story, but then you realize how large the cast really is and how interested you are in characters like Trafalgar Law, and the random kung-fu animals.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I can't believe Gintama, Chihayafuru, Danshi no Kokosei no nichijou wa, Persona 4 stopped , ah well...

Owned

Gintama ending...tragic, Mondays just got a lot more boring. Bleach ending...meh, not so tragic.
    I just finished watching Monster for the second time, I need more good animes to look at...

If you like Gintama, the new serie Danshi no Kokosei no nichijou is p. hilarious xD.

Also Phi Brain didnt stop... because they showed a preview of like " next week " weird...

I keep hearing that Danshi no Kokosei no nichijou is a really good one! I've only seen the opening though, must go watch it! >.<

It is already known that the new Naruto SD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full Power Ninden is taking over Bleach's time slot
    wtf

that's a pretty low blow...