Page 28 of 85 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Anime Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Regantor
    Seen Bakemonogatari. Kinda hit and miss. Story telling style and all the art direction stuff was great, but found the main characters themeselves a bit annoying/tedious, esspecially towards the end... But yeah, that's my opinion.
    well, if you're looking for something recent and you're not a fan of normal mindless stuff, then you DEFINITELY should check out mawaru penguindrum... assuming you havent seen it already...

Has anyone seen Haibane Renmai? It looks like it could be a fairly calm, pastoral, character-based anime, and I've heard good things about it. But I'm not sure whether to watch it. To be honest watching anime fills me with shame
    Last edited by Delphinus; 01-22-2012 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

I was actually just reading some reviews about that the other day and people have nothing but good things to say about. They were comparing it to Grave of the Fireflies in emotional impact, so I say go ahead and watch it. It seems like one of those tragic ones though, so be prepared.

I'm really looking forward to eureka seven ao, i'm already trying to guess how are they going to destroy another one of my favourite animes...

So after some time... i rewatched the last ep of NANA... man fucking EMOTIONAL.
    SPOILER! :
    Nobu and Hachi i adore them so much. They love each other so much to let each other go man wtf : <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<. Takumi should die in a hole. ; ___ ; .

That ending, was...well nvrmind I won't go there.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

edit: nvm, misinformation.

I totally forgot abt nana. This is one series i didn't watch completely, and it didnt bug me.
    Last edited by butternut; 01-31-2012 at 10:20 AM.

:l. Where did you leave it off?

When you get further its really... You grow kinda atteched to the characters, i didnt like Hachiko that much but... later on...
    DDDDD: But i hadn't seen it for like years. Man. i miss the whole Rock'n'Roll stuff.

I dont remember,its quite early on i guess.
    SPOILER! :
    i think she just finds out she's pregnant? maybe a couple of episodes after that.

that time i was p.much bed ridden for a month and i watched like a whole lotta anime. and it was very serious emotional and all, for a few months now i've been preferring light fluff/comedy sorta stuff. or horror/mystery/thriller (not just anime, but movies books series everything)

Thats like almost till the end man. But like,
    SPOILER! :
    Didn't you get to like Nobu x Hachi D:? I have to admit Hachi was wrong to sleep with Takumi... but she did feel all alone and left behind. But like i liked Nobu since the beginning and had always hoped on this D: And then she gets fkin pregnant and takumi gets all dipshit. Ohwell....