Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Anime Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    holy shit what the fuck you guys why did I google that whaaat the fuuuuck
    I lol'd a lot

hahahahahahahaha xD

anyway, what do you guys think about Kami Nomi Zo shiru sekai, I love both anime and manga, what about you?

Tried watching shigurui. The anime is just really obnoxious though. The manga seems better.

Tried watching something something disciple kenichi. Could there be a story more by the numbers than this one. The only thing its missing right now is super transformations.

just finished the third season of FMA: brotherhood so far so good and i picked up corpse princess but im not such a fan of it so far im hoping itll get better :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    I recently started watching an anime entitled Pico to Chico, and all I can say is… Wow. Unlike so many modern shows that stumble over every excruciating minutia of their characters, Pico to Chico tastefully crafts a story and leaves the characters to mystery (only a fool would dare call the character development “shallow”). Post-modern existentialism is the soup of the day as we progress through their adventure, only to find that materialism is the only thing that keeps us living, but it’s not in a pompous, pseudo-intellectual style that implies that’s a recent phenomena; it’s handled delicately but will impact you in a way that leaves you asking “Why?” Unlike our hack-ridden film industry, Pico to Chico uses metaphors in an excruciatingly subtle way. Sharp-eyed spectators should be able to spot the humanistic properties Chico’s sister displays. Just when you think all of the questions raised will be answered, the film comes to a halt, leaving you, the viewer, left to ponder the hidden questions scholars have kept to themselves up to their untimely deaths.

I don’t think this film justifies an arbitrary rating of stars; it’s much better than that. It deserves a place among the highest modern philosophical works of our world. Nietzsche, thy name is Pico.
    Why did you use copypasta you fuckwit

EDIT: Mind you anyone who believes Bacon wrote that deserves what they get/got, me included >__<
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Well I've actually read that review elsewhere but I wasn't going to call him out about it because it was obviously just a joke

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    Why did you use copypasta you fuckwit

EDIT: Mind you anyone who believes Bacon wrote that deserves what they get/got, me included >__<
    Dude, I got Hayashida. Just sayin'
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

UGH... MAWARU PENGUINDRUM WHY IS YOUR ENDING SO NOT HOT-ROMANTIC...

IT IS ROMANTIC BUT COULDN'T IT BE HAPPILY ROMANTIC THEN AGAIN IT WAS ALWAYS A DRAMA BUT I HAD HOPE.
    HOPE.
    FOR A GOOD ROMANCE ENDING....AAAAAH

^ Read Kare Kano. Somehow one of the first shoujo I ever read turned out to be one of the good ones. o__O
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    UGH... MAWARU PENGUINDRUM WHY IS YOUR ENDING SO NOT HOT-ROMANTIC...

IT IS ROMANTIC BUT COULDN'T IT BE HAPPILY ROMANTIC THEN AGAIN IT WAS ALWAYS A DRAMA BUT I HAD HOPE.
    HOPE.
    FOR A GOOD ROMANCE ENDING....AAAAAH

;_____;
    A SINGLE MANLY TEAR WAS SHED BECAUSE IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND EMOTIONAL.

IT WAS A WONDERFUL ENDING THAT WAS BITTERSWEET.

I sure wish I had time to find new anime and/or manga. Anything good out there that is not too violent (waayyyy too much blood), dirty (nudity or inappropriate humor), or has yaoi or yuri? Perhaps I could find the time to check it out. I need to do more research to improve on my art style and the plot for my own manga. I prefer shonen anime to shojo. Ouran High School Host Club is the only Shojo anime I've ever watched.

Currently I am reading the Naruto Shippuden manga. I'm not watching anything at the moment.
    You've been CHARMED!