Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Anime Talk

why

SnS is awesome and Ben-to is hilarious. There is also Fate/Zero and BokuTomo. You guys watch too much old stuff... D:

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    New stuff is p much all shit. There are nowhere near as many good shows on CN than there were on CartoonNetwork, same thing with Japanese crap.

Why is it bad? Is it because it's different from what you grew up with? You have to give things a chance before you judge them. I kind of understand what you mean though.
    Last edited by Ozzaharwood; 12-11-2011 at 02:08 AM.

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    Dude I've watched 200 episodes of fucking Naruto. I have seen Phantom Requiem for the Phantom, Death Note, Code Geass, Spice and Wolf, Darker Than Black, Bamboo Blade, Hetalia, Samurai 7, Ouran, Mushi Shi, every episode so far of Bleach, Gintama, Eden of the East, Birdy the Mighty, Beck Mongolian Chop Squad, Kenichi, Last Exile, School Rumble, Full Metal Panic, FMA: Brotherhood, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Tsubasa Reservoir, Soul Eater, Nabari, Jyu-Oh-Sei, Blood+, Boku no Pico, Vandread, Honey and Clover, Kekkaishi, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Vampire Hunter D, TTGL, Dead Leaves, Shin Chan, and Paranoia Agent, all that I can recall off the top of my head, all within the past year, and I've only loved like 10 or 11 of them. I've given them a chance, and now I just watch acclaimed classics.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Death Note is good, it's just suffering from Hype backlash. Same could be said of TTGL, but I don't think people actually ever turned off of TTGL. What's wrong with Kekkaishi? I've been reading it, and it's pretty sweet.

And did you seriously just hate on Miyazaki? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    where did u leave off tho? it used to be good
    Just before the future arc started.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

Old stuffs were made by small audiences; Anime wasn't that popular back then, so the subjects on those were made for small audiences or for the taste of the directors. Now that Anime is a international industry, everything is made with a company mentality, producers and publishers have more powers and every Anime try to reach a bigger audience.

Most people say old animes were better, the deal is what they were living in a moment of "go big or die", now they don't need that, they just need to create products and have strong marketing.

Of course there are still good animes/mangas out there, Urasawa keeps drawing and his new manga, Billy Bat is great. The same goes in the Anime industry with studios like Gainax, trying to be the HBO of Anime (many times failling), but there are still good things, its just that the bad are bigger.

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    Kekkaishi isn't a Cowboy Bebop, that's what's wrong with it. Same thing with crap like Bleach and Blood+.

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Ozzaharwood/anime

I've seen a lot too. You know a lot of the stuff you listed is some of the most popular anime out there, so even if you don't like it the majority does. You can stick with your classics, I just wanted to know why didn't like them.

Also, I was talking about the current ongoing stuff BTW, not any of that.

How long do you have to eat shit to realize you are eating shit?

Just asking, because if you like to watch bad shows constantly, how long do you need to realize that are bad.