Page 5 of 88 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Anime Talk

Did you see the cross-overs it was p. good if you watch Sket Dance as well xD...

yeah, i saw both. i think gintama outdone sket dance in comedy though... as always...

speaking of sket dance, I WANT MORE SWITCH'S PAST!!! dammit, those two episodes were awesome...

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Fate/Zero starts in about a week. Shakugan no Shana starts in about a week. Guilty Crown starts in about a week.

WHY CAN'T YOU COME FASTER!

I think that was enough of Switch's past... his lil bro died... he became his lil bro and didnt want to talk anymore...

i want Himeko's past but i already know it xD... i want more himeko x bossun..

Also the new opening of Gintama... am i supposed to think that all those girls in the lift love him? Mann...

Persona 4 has started.

Fate/Zero is one of the best anime of this year so far. If they can keep this up through all their episodes it'll prolly be towards the top of my list. C3 took a freaking creepy ass twist which just made it amazing. Shakugan no Shana is weird. I hope it gets better.

mirai nikki ep 3 was creepy as hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran
    Also the new opening of Gintama... am i supposed to think that all those girls in the lift love him? Mann...
    one of them is otose, you know...

and yeah!!!!! finally elizabeth's backstory....
    Last edited by BozeSG; 10-24-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Yeah I got addicted at Mirai nikki after watching episode 1 I can't stop reading the manga and finished it before episode 2 comes out. D=

I already know everything that will happen, but still loving the anime so much.

On another story Gantz was sure awesome this latest chapter!! Damn those guys is sure awesome specially that mysterious guy that first slashed the head! Having all weapon useless then suddenly drawing just sword and raging into battle!! How brave is that!!!!???

Anyone who hasn't seen Steins;Gate needs to watch it now. Kind of got me depressed midway through to around the third last episode, but it was amazing. Also, Fate/Zero continues to amaze. I think the best of the season will either go to Fate/Zero or Guilty Crown. Watch them if you aren't already.

I might watch Mirai Nikki, but I'm already watching like 8 ongoing anime. I want to save some spots for if anything else I want to watch comes up. If I don't start watching it, I'll probably marathon it after it's finished.

Anyone actually watching Fate/Zero or Guilty Crown?

Might watch Guilty Crown, don't have a clue what to expect.
    Just finished Gundam 00 the dynames and exia lines were badass.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You all should watch Dead Leaves if you haven't heard of it, or have ever seen it. It's just about the best action anime movie I've seen.