Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Anime Talk

I thought they were saying dragon ball zero.. when it ended i saw HEROESxD

ALSO MAN I WS LOOKING UP THE MOMENT ONEPIECENARUTOKINDASPOILER?(if people arent like catching up for those because this is p. old.
    SPOILER! :
    When ace died... i felt so sad.... he was one my favourite characters in there and like i felt my nose sniffin (still didnt cry) and like man Also i realised the time when hinata confesses and she dies for naruto and he doesnt remember shit man that would hurt, wouldn't it? SOSAD

hehe, I think we all felt the same way.

btw this was my expression from reading the latest chapter of gantz, (chapter 347)

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    And my friends said Dragon Ball was dead ... Seriously though, what is that show? o.O
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

it's dragonball heroes, card game battle show like yu-gi-oh anime.
    I think my friend told me that it will be showing in 2012

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    He lied. I googled it. It's just a commercial. Unless I completely misunderstood everything I read.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

well.. I could be wrong, I hate reading too many stuffs in the internet news anyway.

if i see it animetake I would watch it, but if I don't I guess I wouldn't XD.

edit: ok after googling it, I just saw a news about manga, but i guess not anime. maybe he did lied
    Last edited by ram; 09-14-2011 at 08:37 PM.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Just finished Baccano!

Wrote a review for my blog, here it is if anyone wants to read it...

SPOILER! :
    Baccano! Review

So here it is—my first review. Now, I’ve watched a lot of anime in my time, but never have I seen anything like Baccano! When I say that, I mean it in a good way.

“During the late 1930s in Chicago, the transcontinental train, Flying Pussyfoot, is starting its legendary journey that will leave a trail of blood all over the country. At the same time in New York, the ambitious scientist Szilard and his unwilling aide Ennis, are looking for missing bottles of the immortality elixir. In addition, a war between the mafia groups is getting worse. On board the Advena Avis, in 1711, alchemists are about to learn the price of immortality.”

~Synopsis

Story:
    Anyone who has seen Baccano! will agree with me that it has one of the best stories. The plot itself isn’t award-worthy, rather, the way they play it out is. Instead of the linear path many an anime take, Baccano! skips back and forth between different times and characters which intertwines with a greater, more complex plot. This may seem like it’d be confusing, but surprisingly they were able to pull it off—and well.

The series focuses on the events that occur on a train and the events with mobsters in the city. This may seem generic, but throw in a few supernatural elements and a bunch of eccentric characters and you get a recipe for an epic anime. The only trouble I had was getting through the first episode. It takes a little paying attention and time to figure out who is who and what is happening towards the beginning.

Characters:
    From the eccentric and hilarious Isaac Dian and Miria Harvent to the crazy and evil-hearted alchemist Szilard Quates, this anime had one of the largest and greatest character collections in an anime I’ve seen to date. Isaac and Miria are probably also the funniest characters I’ve seen as well, with some scenes making me laugh so hard I cried. Each character in the series were interesting, and were all very enjoyable to watch. The only problem is that having 12 main characters in an anime with 13 episodes doesn’t allow for a lot of development, but they still managed to make it work.

Animation:

Baccano! has very good animation, and maintains it throughout the whole series. The colours are clear and unsaturated, and the shading is well done and realistic. There are little to no scenes that look bad, and there is never a time where the animators cut corners or make faces or bodies unproportionate; which I’ve seen in a few anime before. Overall, I’d say it’s above-average.

Overall:

Baccano! I have to say has been one of the best anime I’ve seen so far. It kept me on the edge of my seat, and after every episode I wanted to keep watching. (Which I ultimately did, marathoning all 13 episodes) Isaac and Miria keep it fresh with their comedic relief, and all the while it keeps itself serious and plays out an unimaginable story which will blow you away. The only thing I didn’t like about it was it’s short length. It leaves you wanting more, but that's a sign that it did it's job. If you haven’t seen this yet, you should.

Score:
    Story - 9.5
    Characters - 9
    Animation - 8.5
    Overall - 9.25
    Last edited by Ozzaharwood; 09-26-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Review for one outs inc

WTFWTFWTF

NEW MAWARU PENGUINDRUM EPISODE IS..... I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL IM NOT SURE... OMG....

Also lol at Gintama x Sket Dance crossovers it was good : )

Mawaru Penguindrum ftw!!!!

the new season is starting, i'm really looking forward to fate/zero, i've been reading the light novels and it's really good, that and mirai nikki and hunterxhunter remake are awesome. this is going to be a really good season...