Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: UK/European Riots

  1. #31
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,339
    Sylux, "Might Makes Right" is something I only believe in two different ways, one of them unconventional.

    1) Whoever holds power determines what is seen as 'right' and 'wrong' by the masses.
    2) Only they who hold power have the capacity to 'make right' - to change the world for the better. (This was the basis of medieval codes of chivalry. You know, the ones behind the modern idea of paladins...) I value empathy in an odd way; I feel it's the duty of the strong to protect the weak.

    I probably don't believe it in the sense you do, which is "Might justifies any action." I used to; now I don't.
    Last edited by Delphinus; 08-11-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  2. #32
    This is just the typical behavior of my people. This is why I personally believe that the White man is to be worshiped and adored. I understand why people treat me so bad when they see me in the street. I deserve it because I am a member of a genetically inferior race and I'm out.

  3. #33
    Sir-Mass-a-Lot Sylux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,510
    Uh... Wow, dude, that's really loaded...and totally impossible, really. How can you say any ethnicity is better or worse? You kinda shouldn't ever say things like that, I mean you never know who you'll piss off, plus it isn't true.

  4. #34
    Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,317
    I'm confused now. Was that last post directed at me? The "Might makes right" thing. Personally, I don't see it applying to my post but just to make sure I have nothing to clarify.

  5. #35
    Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,959
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBrandon531 View Post
    This is just the typical behavior of my people. This is why I personally believe that the White man is to be worshiped and adored. I understand why people treat me so bad when they see me in the street. I deserve it because I am a member of a genetically inferior race and I'm out.
    V-Violent AJ is-is that you? HAVE YOU COME BACK TO US?!

    Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

  6. #36
    101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBrandon531 View Post
    This is just the typical behavior of my people. This is why I personally believe that the White man is to be worshiped and adored. I understand why people treat me so bad when they see me in the street. I deserve it because I am a member of a genetically inferior race and I'm out.
    Obvious troll is obvious.

  7. #37
    I guess I should expect this though. You treat me like a funky piece of shit and wonder why I'm so fucked up and why I have low self esteem and I'm an insecure bastard. I'm leaving this forum then.

  8. #38
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBrandon531 View Post
    I guess I should expect this though. You treat me like a funky piece of shit and wonder why I'm so fucked up and why I have low self esteem and I'm an insecure bastard. I'm leaving this forum then.
    No why haven't treat you as a piece of shit (which is weird because we always do). You have treat yourself as a piece of shit in the first moment you post on MT.

    Your first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBrandon531 View Post
    What's up world it's ya boy JamBrandon531 you know. I wanna learn how to draw manga and discuss manga because I'm insecure about myself and don't have anyone else to talk about it with. Everybody in my community say I'm an L7 loser because I like manga, but I'm happy I found this community to talk with people, but I'm out.
    Second post.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBrandon531 View Post
    I want them to make an evangelion you know, because growing up in the neighborhood with women always giving me disrespect, I looked forward to seing Misato. You know, if Misato was real that was a dime piece.
    You see how you talk about yourself in a complete irrelevant thread? And every time you talk about you it has to be a emo comment.

    Third Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBrandon531 View Post
    This is just the typical behavior of my people. This is why I personally believe that the White man is to be worshiped and adored. I understand why people treat me so bad when they see me in the street. I deserve it because I am a member of a genetically inferior race and I'm out.
    And finally a racist post. 3 strikes, you are out.

    At the end you are just a troll, most of your posts have a intentional lack of confidence and you only talk about your self. So you sir will join to the legacy of ViolentAJ, good luck.



    Now to give something to the thread.

    I'm sorry that there are no subtitles for this video. It teach's you of how to solve social problems.

  9. #39
    Three Trio Tres Member BozeSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    3.0001th Dimension
    Posts
    394
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011...s-social-media
    o_O

    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus
    Although it's still not as bad as where you live.
    I live in UK, though i haven't been here for long...

  10. #40
    Devilish Member Black_Shaggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere near the Grus Quintet
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    No why haven't treat you as a piece of shit (which is weird because we always do). You have treat yourself as a piece of shit in the first moment you post on MT.

    Your first post.


    Second post.

    You see how you talk about yourself in a complete irrelevant thread? And every time you talk about you it has to be a emo comment.

    Third Post

    And finally a racist post. 3 strikes, you are out.

    At the end you are just a troll, most of your posts have a intentional lack of confidence and you only talk about your self. So you sir will join to the legacy of ViolentAJ, good luck.
    I really like everything ClockHand said to this guy.

    Now I will also contribute to this thread:

    Throughout history, whenever a government attempts to overtly control its people (through any number of means), the people will ultimately revolt.

    gov·ern·ment Noun/ˈgəvər(n)mənt/
    1. The governing body of a nation, state, or community.
    2. The system by which a nation, state, or community is governed.

    re·volt/riˈvōlt/Verb: Rise in rebellion.
    Noun: An attempt to put an end to the authority of a person or body by rebelling: "the peasants rose in revolt".

    This usually happens when new ideas begin to clash with old ones...which ironically used to be new ideas. It also happens when a particular class or cast holds the political authority over others & opresses them in way or another. In today's world, nothing's changed by way of what
    governing power or authority: knowledge, money & resources. You keep the people from getting these things it's only natural for them to seek them out in other ways...& in my opinon this usually leads to revolution.

    The youth of Europe, America....shit the world have a right to fight for their future & not have it dictated or controlled by the constraints of certain elders who's agenda is clearly to keep the balance of power reserved for their descendants.

    I live in America & this kind of revolution...riots...have been going on for years. They are not random isolated incidents. It's the youth trying to tell the rest of the world that the old way isn't working any more & the time for a change in thought is now. I don't think that all the violence is needed, but what other course of action do you have when your opressors refuse to hear you voice at all?

    I don't know if this is really relevant...but would any of you...if put in the same situation as the one in europe...just allow the power sthat be to keep you oppressed?

    And one more thing: It's impossible for any form of government form becoming corrupt because humans are inherently selfish, petty & greedy. Therefore, whoever's in power will ultimately become corrupted by having all that power.
    Last edited by Black_Shaggie; 08-30-2011 at 03:54 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •