View Poll Results: which anime genre you like?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yuri

3 50.00%
  • yaoi

0 0%
  • Gothloli for the win

3 50.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anime c:

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    If you're going to critique someone, at least be more specific than "your drawing has lots of problems". If you can't critique properly, then don't post.

Banned
    Just delete my account then. I'm waiting for someone to point out mistakes more specifically than I can. Honestly I don't feel like being bullied by someone on the internet, especially not the admin of a forum. Most of your members are friendly and frankly your PM irritated me. I said I'd stop reviving old threads, that should have been enough. So go ahead and delete my account, I can always find some other place to comment on drawings and post mine when I have a scanner.

Your drawings are cool! You've got some slick style and I'm excited to see how you develop!

I feel that your drawings are kind of stiff. It's not that they are bad it's just you need to make them more interesting. Like better poses maybe. I know studying anatomy is boring but it will help you get maybe less stiff like characters.

You should check out a book called action cartooning, by Ben Caldwell. It's a how to book that is actually really helpful, it's not in anime style, but the tips and tricks can translate from style to style.

link

I like your style, but I wanna see more dynamic poses!

@leannah: I glad you like it and yeah theres really alot of issue with my drawings currently and nid to work on it.

@rio: Yay! thanks for lurking and I really appreciate if they can point out what's wrong and this applies to all members as well.

@sparkyJ: Thanks for the encouragement and I know theres still alot of things to be worked on.

@slurpee: Yup that was true its really hard to make your own pose especially if its just pop out of your mind that's why im copying others pose see my recent works .

@sparkyJ: thanks again also that link nozma

Glad you like it guys I redo the last pose and fixed some parts and added deida in her shrine clothing.

SPOILER! :

previous

-_-

Last edited by ckyume; 09-11-2011 at 02:17 AM.

Ok so anatomy wise your pretty ok, i would work a little bit more on the faces though. I mean you can stick with the way they are now but i think it would look better if you defined more of the face features. Still quite an improvement from the first two pages.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Thank you! Ill try to do more facial expressions the next time its my problem nowadays. Now time for my new character which I named Kino, she is actually the opposite of Deida and her best friend she treats her as her oneechan(I dont know about Deida ^_^).

SPOILER! :

Good legs. However, you can use some work on perspective for the feet, and the top is very flat and square. The head is somewhat long, esp the forehead, and the ears are sticking out and my OCD hate the disymmetry. The only problem I see with the hair is the hairline, which has seemed to race ahead of the bangs. I do see potential.

it looks really flat, I already told you to work on your lining. don't make it too thick on those lines on the inside like wrinkles in the clothes and stuffs.

BTW: I'd really love to know where you draw.

sketchpad or papper and scan it

or digital
    -tablet
    -mouse
    -touchpad?

edit: I forgot about this
    If you're going to critique someone, at least be more specific than "your drawing has lots of problems". If you can't critique properly, then don't post.
    I believe Leanah would likely feel bullied if the administrator would say something like this.
    I know you could pull something better words than this that wouldn't hurt the feelings of the receiver.

like:
    you should understand the feelings of people when you say that "your drawings has a lots of problems" and can't say anything else.
    or
    be more specific in your critique next time, atleast critique better than "your drawing has lots of problems" just try point out what you can.
    I for one can think of a lot of words that woudn't hurt someone but they will still be able to get the message.
    I may not know how hard it is to be an administrator and handle disturbing posts all the time, but I believe she doesn't have any wrong intentions when she posted that.
    Last edited by ram; 09-14-2011 at 05:17 AM.