View Poll Results: which anime genre you like?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yuri

3 50.00%
  • yaoi

0 0%
  • Gothloli for the win

3 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: anime c:

@captain_neko: thanks for the notice those things are what im really working as of now really appreciate it.

@ramiel: Oh thanks for reminding me again yeah I do see the difference now if I applied lighter lines hope this little update get it somehow, im using tablet to draw.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR all this month I didnt know that my monitor is in bad calibration, it took me months before I noticed the problem. While I was looking at my drawing on my sisters laptop I noticed all my works being too thin or tall and its my HD monitor's fault. Now I did calibrate the monitor output so it would show the correct size and width huuuuuuuuuurrrrr all my drawings this past month needs touching up, here is the comparison.

SPOILER! :

before:

after calibration:

yup I know its proportion still needs work but this is how my drawings should look like not being too thin or tall <_< .

also im really thankfull for the votes you have given, as I can see yuri got the most vote but ill keep my finger's closed and hoping for more votes from other members too.
    Last edited by ckyume; 09-15-2011 at 01:00 AM.

yeah that's the line I'm talking about, you should get used to 1 or 2 pixel size for brush size.

since your using a tablet, I recommend you draw with your left hands at the ctrl+z and space button all the time.

and another thing, the hair looks like it just pop out, out of nowhere.
    observe your favorite anime or cartoon wallpapers about their hair and look carefully where their coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    yeah that's the line I'm talking about, you should get used to 1 or 2 pixel size for brush size.

since your using a tablet, I recommend you draw with your left hands at the ctrl+z and space button all the time.

and another thing, the hair looks like it just pop out, out of nowhere.
    observe your favorite anime or cartoon wallpapers about their hair and look carefully where their coming from.

Thanks ram! you made using 1-2 pixel brush sounds easy, also I cant imagine myself drawing tablet with left hand!... ^_^ . I also working on the hair right now and thanks for the notice, recently browsed some works here and got me inspired to make a new pose for my character kino.

Last edited by ckyume; 09-18-2011 at 04:38 PM.

oh, sorry, I might have constructed that sentence wrong or something.

put your left hand in the ctrl+z while drawing with your right hand on the tablet.

ctrl+z to erase wrong strokes, and space button to drag the papper. (usually use it when you zoom all the way).

also, make a higher resolution next time, like 2000 pixel width and 3000 pixel height for paper size.

Hi Ram thanks for the suggestions...
    also, make a higher resolution next time, like 2000 pixel width and 3000 pixel height for paper size.
    I see but thats pretty big, I usually draw within 600x800pixels but Ill give it a try thanks. Just recently made this one its Kino the story behind it I still dunno but she is sometimes like this... <_< , I also thanks for the votes you guys contributed ill dish out some drawings based on the votes.

SPOILER! :

Last edited by ckyume; 09-24-2011 at 10:14 PM.

that's what I'm talking about. with small paper you can't draw more strands of hairs, you can't draw much curls on clothing, so basically you can't draw much detail at all.

for you I suggest you start with big paper rather than trying to draw good and awesome stuffs at small paper.

here's an example, one of h2so4 artworks.
    SPOILER! :

Fenn
    I apologize for the subjectivity, but your art style doesn't seem too appealing to me. It feels...static. I have the same problem with my art, so it's not like you're alone, I just find it a bit rigid.

Well yeah, but still she is better then before. Now Ckyume i dare you to draw something in an action/dynamic pose!! > It would be a good practice, or you could just ignore me and do whatever you want.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

@Ram:
    that's what I'm talking about. with small paper you can't draw more strands of hairs, you can't draw much curls on clothing, so basically you can't draw much detail at all.

for you I suggest you start with big paper rather than trying to draw good and awesome stuffs at small paper.

here's an example, one of h2so4 artworks.
    I see what you mean but wouldnt it be time consuming? >.< I really like that reference image you posted and really like those details, seriously I didnt know much about him.

@Fenn: I feel like going to science club and dissect some frogs, im a mad scientiest!... thank you for conducting the observation your opinion is much appreciated.

@Gedeon:
    Well yeah, but still she is better then before. Now Ckyume i dare you to draw something in an action/dynamic pose!! > It would be a good practice, or you could just ignore me and do whatever you want.
    Hi gedeon thanks for the suggestions! I think its still the same ^_^ I got same problems with proportions and poses too. I would love to try some new poses too will definitely do that, also here is my past drawings I always draw with outlines/sticks and reference.

duh, ofcourse it will be time consuming.
    if you have time to worry about how long you could finish your work, do it if you have a job doing a manga and rushing for the deadline.

as for now, you should try and perfect your drawings and think how to make it better.
    as soon as your capable of enjoying drawing, you won't even notice how time flies.