View Poll Results: which anime genre you like?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • yuri

3 50.00%
  • yaoi

0 0%
  • Gothloli for the win

3 50.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: anime c:

anime c:

Hello all
    I'm glad to be part of mangatutorials community. I would like to share with you guys some of my work in progress. Thanks for looking at my work and c&c is appreciated, cheers.

This is my recent work deida

DID YOU USE MICROSOFT PAINT software
    sure outline looks rough....ITS BETTER IF U DRAW WITH PEN, PAPER, PENCIL ,ERASER..
    because digital work wont show us your true ABILITY (and mouse work are difficult)

Quote Originally Posted by trilokcool3 View Post
    sure outline looks rough....ITS BETTER IF U DRAW WITH PEN, PAPER, PENCIL ,ERASER..
    because digital work wont show us your true ABILITY (and mouse work are difficult)
    very true i hate digitally drawing lol..but ur hell of alot better then me when it comes drawing on the comp..but yea id like to c ur pencil drawings ^^..

very nice. but you should start reading some tutorials here. i'm pretty sure that it will help you improve faster.

Quote Originally Posted by trilokcool3 View Post
    Ah yess will definitely do that, currently having issues with my phone camera and my sister stole my beloved tablet but thats not an excuse ;...; will do something about it. I better get some pencil and some good camera oh btw I used gimp not ms paint.

@weez18: ok as trilokcool3 suggested.

@ramiel: im already browsing tutorials and works here theres alot of good stuff tutorial I have read so far, cheers.

Here are some more works I did sorry for the late reply:

Just being random on this one, my story for her is that she wears a wrong stocking for the charity hunt event and wearing red stoking do remind her of something... cheers.

Last edited by ckyume; 08-09-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Sorry for the late update things seems pretty busy and really lucky to have my tablet back again. This is how I draw really wobbly so please pardon if its not distinguishable and my first try on drawing : 3 . Ill try to post more hand drawings and c&c is appreciated : p .

deida kick

caught again and this is not the first time...

A quick sketch and quick line art here she is again and something's wrong with her shirt :3 c&c is appreciated .

i think the first you should practice is lines. don't make them too much thick, atleast make line thick of only to those outside the drawings.

i think the first you should practice is lines. don't make them too much thick, atleast make line thick of only to those outside the drawings.
    Im really having trouble when it comes to line hope thru practice ill pull it off someday and thanks for suggestion about line thickness.

another doodles this one is from ladyk
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...kiria-DONE!lol