Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Questions, Suggestions, and All That

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Unfortunately, no but you can select Read > Delete to delete everything you've in one go or All > Delete for everything.

You know...I've been seeing this on my art thread for weeks. "[an error occurred while processing this directive]"

Ok, I'll take a look into it. Hold on a bit...

[UPDATE]
    You should be able to get on now. For some reason, it didn't like all those periods in your title. n_n;

Lightbulb

tbh I dunno even what the thing I am looking for is called.

On our main profile, under our names, some people have a status written in grey. How do you get/edit that?

Also, I am not getting any e-mails for any of the threads I subscibed to....

The title under your name changes as your posts increase. idk about the thread subscription issue tho

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx_Wellington View Post
    Also, I am not getting any e-mails for any of the threads I subscibed to....
    1. Have you checked your spam folder? and 2. Go to Forum Actions > General Settings > go to Default Thread Subscription Mode > select "Instantly, using email" or whichever choice you selected > Hit Save Changes. Done!

I did check my spam folder, with no success. However, I will try that other suggestion, Rio...

however, for the title under my name, I didn't mean the 101 Dalmations title under my name in the threads. but the one on our main profile... I don't want to use people as examples here, but I will post a screen shot with a red arrow pointing to what I mean in a spoiler.... I also removed their image for better consealing of their identity
    SPOILER! :
    Photobucket

Oh that! If you hit Dashboard in the menu bar, there should be a box underneath called Dashboard (unless you hid it or moved it to the bottom). Underneath the links (Quick Links, Points History, etc), there should be a field. If you type what you want there, it will go under your name in your profile. C:

Thank you

Why is that when I log onto the forums first Im not logged into the dashboard/home?

But when I log into dash first it counts it on the forum.