Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: New Forum Questions, Suggestions, and All That

Rio why is typing in all caps disabled.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Oh? It is? Didn't even notice or knew it was there. I'll take a look into it....

[UPDATE]

SHOUT YOUR HEARTS OUT MY PEOPLEZ!!

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Hey, can we have the gender thing under our names again? Is it possible? Cause my avatar is a dude, and I don't want to be called a dude because of my avatar.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Hey guys, just wanted to let you know my computer broke and I will not be on until it gets fixed. That's prolly around March, maybe later, maybe sooner. I'll try to hit the library once and a while but other than that and school I won't be on.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamajam View Post
    Hey, can we have the gender thing under our names again? Is it possible? Cause my avatar is a dude, and I don't want to be called a dude because of my avatar.
    I'll see what I can do...

[UPDATE]
    OK, gender will now show. You first have to set it in your Profile though before it will show up. To get to Profile, just go to Forum Actions > Edit Profile > Scroll to bottom and choose one of the two options > Hit Save.

Someone previously asked me about how to get back out of a thread and going back to the main section. For example, right now I am in Ask a Mod > New Forum Questions, Suggestions, and All That. How do you get back to Ask a Mod without having to scroll back up?

There are two ways. The first way is to hit Top which is located right underneath the page numbers and right above the Quick Reply box. This will bring you back up to the top of the page where you can then hit Ask a Mod in the navigation bar. The second way is to his the Ask a Mod button which will list all the sections in the forum as well as some other links.

I will try looking for another alternative but for now, this is what's available.

As per Byakuran's request, I have added the Forum link in the Mobile version of this site. For those of you looking for the mobile link, it's at the bottom of the site. Or here: http://www.mangatutorials.com/index.php?do=/mobile/

So I need the PM's to keep the challenge arena alive. How the PM's works?

Go to Dashboard > My Messages. Click on Compose and everything else is pretty much self-explanatory from there.

Is there a way to make your inbox automatically delete old messages