Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Forum Questions, Suggestions, and All That

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Cool, thanks. If you could do something about the post length limits though, that's really the killer. Also to a lesser extent the limit of four images per post and worse, if such a thing exists and I've yet to encounter it, any sort of link limit. The DnD threads obviously have lots of links in every post, due to rolls, and also sometimes can have many images due to maps and stuff.

Glad to hear though.
    I already took care of those. Here's a recap (it's several posts above this one if you want to see the original):

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    1. Reputation is now OFF.
    2. You can now post however long a post you want to. No character limit.
    3. You can post however many images, videos, etc in your posts. No image/video limit.
    4. The thread starter should now be able to change the title of the thread at any time.
    5. There will be no word censors here at this forum (at least for now) due to the inability of each member to choose whether to use the word censor or not.

I'll post more as I get it done.
    @ Hayashida
    Sure, I'll see if I can use some other images instead.... It's going to take awhile though as there's some pretty big icons here for these thread posts... :\

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Oh, awesome. Not sure how I missed that. I blame sleep deprivation. Thanks!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

lol NP! :looks at avatar: Ahhhhh, good ol' Kodos is back. Welcome back!

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    I missed those boobies.

Are you gonna reinstate oekaki mods and/or the oekaki area? I ask because it's gonna suck if we have to put the oekaki ban/warning list up for all to see.

Yeah, I've already made you guys mods and stuff. I'll see about you guys accessing the Mods Area... Totally forgot about it. <_<;

Regarding Oekaki Contest and questions, members will just have to post in the General Discussion area. There's really not much going on in the old Oekaki section so I did away with it here. Btw, the Oekaki Contest thread is here.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    5. There will be no word censors here at this forum (at least for now) due to the inability of each member to choose whether to use the word censor or not.
    bummer. thanks for replying anyways

NP. You never know though. I'll probably reinstate it if the feature becomes available.

I would really appreciate it if you reinstated the previous signature image size limitations. The 500px x 100px limit is very sad; I can't use the signature image that I was using before with those limits in place and resizing to fit within the limitations didn't work out too well. (In case you're wondering, the size of the image I was using was 450px x 256px.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    Rio are you going to change the way this forum looks to make it more like MT before?
    I'll be keeping it as is. If I change the forum design to the old one, it's going to mess up with the rest of the site which has this blue background and overall look.

Regarding the width of the forum, for everyone else who asked, I'm not changing it for the same reason as above. I know there are quite a number of you who use large screens but it's just something you have to get used to for now. We'll see. I may make the choice available by using your Activity Points in the future.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    When I try changing font sizes I only seem to have two options; normal and huge.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!