Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What are you doing?

I turn 18 in half a year.

. . .

Hasn't stopped me before.

*Reads a bit*

The hero is an indecisive douchebag. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER HAREM HERO EVER. But this one's even worse because he runs away while his future daughter shows him that she'll die if he doesn't do the "humane thing." And it's SO easy, too!

But it IS fairly funny and the art is adorable. I'm gonna read it all the way through.

EDIT: *Reads a bit further* It's pretty easy to see why American companies never license this kind of thing. To their credit, though, it allows me to read it for free without feeling guilty for breaking the law. *Gets to page 34 -- headdesk* *Page 36 - Okay, now I'd condone him running, but it's still the worst possible solution.*

Interesting plot device, using a living being as a representation of a couple's relationship. I've seen it done before, but never in manga.

EDIT 2: Forgot about this. I don't have any specific playlist. I just wander Youtube and download whichever songs sound cool and convert them into MP3 format. I usually listen to Two Steps From Hell, City of the Fallen, various Touhou doujin music circles, Nightwish, a little bit of dubstep, Kamelot if I feel like it, and lots of video game music.
    Last edited by Matt; 08-22-2011 at 02:09 PM.

I really want to just shit all over harem manga but its no more will fulfillment than most fantasy novels. I've been reading those a lot lately and Im p sure Im about to give up.

Like I guess the name of the wind is okay but I can't get over how it's a book where a dude just talks about how great and smart he is. I guess I'm supposed to relate but I'm a dude of average intelligence, and average p much everything else so idk.

name of the wind was such an amazing book o-o so is the next one, wise mans fear, it gets way better later on in the book

When does it stop being so masturbatory

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I turn 18 in half a year.

. . .

Hasn't stopped me before.

*Reads a bit*

The hero is an indecisive douchebag. JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER HAREM HERO EVER. But this one's even worse because he runs away while his future daughter shows him that she'll die if he doesn't do the "humane thing." And it's SO easy, too!

But it IS fairly funny and the art is adorable. I'm gonna read it all the way through.

EDIT: *Reads a bit further* It's pretty easy to see why American companies never license this kind of thing. To their credit, though, it allows me to read it for free without feeling guilty for breaking the law. *Gets to page 34 -- headdesk* *Page 36 - Okay, now I'd condone him running, but it's still the worst possible solution.*

Interesting plot device, using a living being as a representation of a couple's relationship. I've seen it done before, but never in manga.

EDIT 2: Forgot about this. I don't have any specific playlist. I just wander Youtube and download whichever songs sound cool and convert them into MP3 format. I usually listen to Two Steps From Hell, City of the Fallen, various Touhou doujin music circles, Nightwish, a little bit of dubstep, Kamelot if I feel like it, and lots of video game music.
    I got a few touhou songs but I haven't really played touhou, just have a lot of wallpaper of them in my hard drive but never herd of it..

what console can i play that game?

anyway i just woke up and just drawing a few doodles in my illuststudio, I think i'm gonna practice background again today, (ofcourse i'm going to read more of yomeiro choice while i'm doing it to raise my energy. d

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    I really want to just shit all over harem manga but its no more will fulfillment than most fantasy novels. I've been reading those a lot lately and Im p sure Im about to give up.
    Surely harem manga is more healthy in terms of wish fulfilment than any (bad) fantasy novel will ever be? On the one hand, a dude wants to battle the forces of Evil (because morality is black-and-white), wield magic against his enemies (because if you can't snap your fingers and have what you want happen, you're no good), and Save The World (because setting up a new government after the collapse of an old one is so easy).

On the other hand, a dude wants to get laid with many different women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Wishing i could log on every single day and night like before. Wishing i could get back on campus. And swearing and cursing a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    On the other hand, a dude wants to get laid with many different women.
    You mean a dude wants to be surrounded by many women and never make a move?