Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TKT's ART WORKS i wanna improve MORE

[/QUOTE]
    and make sure the drawings are LOOSE and QUICK and DONT try to hard.

it may act weird but if your an artist this is a KEY exercise for ANY artist manga or not....[/QUOTE]

just changing the last bit (in red) being relaxed and not to stressed about the final image is good way of keeping loose and scribbling away happily
    Hey Check out my blog! where I add my Comic BREAKER- and all sorts of fancy artwork
    www.jahkofhearts.blogspot.com
    or www.poniesonmeth.blogspot.com

Wow real? So before coming to MT you learn to draw through tutorials? and you tube videos? I always though people use the use the old fashion "observation and recreation".
    Lol.. no Clockhand.. I meant I use tutorials now.. to keep my skills and mind fresh on the things I've already learned.. I've been drawing since I was a child (8 or so) so there's plenty of observation, recreation, and experimentation under my belt In fact.. i never used tutorials until AFTER coming to MT.. something like 5 years ago lol..

@jahkofhearts
    well can it be that i will sit infront of mirror and do as you said... because thers no parks nearby(10 to 15 kms away). And i wont get any person lasting for 30 seconds in a single place...they always move here and there....

i completely agree with that. it's really hard for me to find reference as well. so it's enough for google images as long as it's real life.

ahhhh.... i tried coloring using photoshop.s paint tool SAI....i actually designed it for SAI MOE CONTEST...unfortunately i didnt sign up ...because thers more 2 learn about coloring...

101 Dalmations Member
    nah. .that's the idea. . capturing movements in seconds. .this exercise will help your mind in capturing images. .just draw the outline. .or your impression of the image. .you dont need perfect details. .what you need is the stance. .the pose. .and of course the feel. .once ya get the hang of it. .you will easily be able to draw poses even without looking at references. .that is because you have just mastered the basics and complex ideas of human anatomy. .without reading a tutorial. .^^. .sweet right?

yeah yeah... you are right....capturing images in mind..... this exercise helps me a lot .
    but it always fluctuates in mind , pictures jst come in as a flash in mind but its GOOD....nice point out there...

101 Dalmations Member The_shaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trilokcool3 View Post
    i mean i dont use lines , skeletons , 1 point ,2 point , 3 point perspective....
    nothing I JUST DRAW WILDLY DIRECT JUMP TO CHARACTER
    Alot of artist do this to, its called thumbnails, after about doing 20 thumbnails, artist pick one that's best composition wise and apply perspective, anatomy and so forth.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Hey, I like your background. the grass is very textural and is a nice tough. With that, though, I'd watch out for using toooo many brushes for background foliage. It looks a little too uniform after a while. Try doing some hand-painting and shading alongside the brushes and se how it works! I like the color scheme, too. Make sure you're coloring inside all of the lines, though. It looks like you may have forgotten to finish the neck area of the collar.

Banned
    Hi dude, thanks a lot for the help you provided me with on my thread.
    I like your drawings, they're good, maybe the ears aren't aligned enough in your last drawing but it still looks cool.