Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Manga Artists

I sent you a friends request Cypress, could you accept please, so that i can send you a PM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I accepted.

Im not sure why but it says that its private still and i am unable to send you a PM....its alright i will add one on here and you can tell me what you think.

----------------------

Character Name: _____Emritt Dyllan Jacobs ::: CODENAME :: WRAITH__________
    Nationality: [United States of America] | Japan | Russia | China
    Race: [White/Caucasian] | Black/African American | Japanese | Chinese
    Personal Attributes:
    Height: 5’ 11”
    Weight: 180lbs Physique: Athletically Toned
    Hair Color: Brown, with lighter streaks mixed
    Hair Description: Short, spikey, Military groomed

Eye Color: Blue

Piercings: Yes |[No]
    Piercing Area: N/A
    Personal Abilities:
    Abnormal Human Abilities: His speed is his best ability; being able to cover distance while still maintaining stealth from enemies…he is good with tracking
    Weapon Specialization: Prefers Assault rifles but is trained in all warfare tech.
    Character Back-Story:
    Emritt is known by his squad as wraith. Being born in the confines of a military based he was born and raised military. He was raised and trained in all aspects of military hand to hand combat, as well as weaponry. He was given training in all types of warfare tech yet he found his weapon of choice was the Assault rifle. Being able to efficiently and silently move without detection he was given the codename “Wraith”…Being involved in the war since the age of 15 he has the ability to kill without pulling the attention of his enemies…The Military also gave him an exceptional education while he was being raised; they noticed that he was able to learn at twice the speed of the average students and excelled at all areas of study. Emritt is well groomed, always clean shaven and keeps a clean quarter in his barrack. With his superior intelligence he uses not only his weapons to kill but his mind as well; making him a great threat on the battle field.

-------------------------

This is what i meant by a template setup...i tried to get as much detail as i could, he has no skin markings like scars, there is no oddities with nose features, all around handsome character set up...

Cypress, Are you still online? i haven't heard back from you recently and would like your feed back on my posted description here. You can also contact me by messages on here, or E-Mail at EffectiveLoS@Gmail.com

Cype already has his own team.

I could join you, if you want to see my art look into my gallery.

but i have to see your skills on your art as well, I won't be partnering with you unless you are atleast good at visualizing 3d.
    Last edited by ram; 08-23-2011 at 04:57 AM.

101 Dalmations Member
    I like the character design of yours. .and I like the character^^. .you can check some of my works at my account. . en If em gonna join you. .I wanna see some of your works. . .

Hello, I see, thanks for the update on Cypress.

I would be glad to have you join our team, i can upload some pictures later this weekend, i am away from the home at this very moment, but i am sure we can come to an agreement.

I personally do not come up with the art another team member comes up with our art for the moment. I work on story line as well as character development. I created that template format and there are many others like it.

As mentioned ill post this weekend some of his art works.

@tagYURIT - Thanks I am glad you like Emritts Description

101 Dalmations Member
    I think i'll make a charcter design and upload it. .feel free to drop by my account and look at it. .^^

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I'm still for it, regarding both you and Tag. It's just my internet has been shitty lately so I don't want to commit to a project unless I have a secure connection, otherwise it will be hard to keep a direct line of communication.

Oh i see; well cypress if you and everyone would would like to work with us i am sure we can get an incredible piece of work accomplished...the story is good, and with talent like everyone displays i am positive of a success.

if you would like to join our team please send me an email and we can set up a more secure line of conversation. We have phones and can conference, as well as social networking. there are many ways to set up a more secure line of communication than using this forum.

Below is the teams email please contact me through there and i will send a reply asap.
    EffectiveLoS@GMail.com

I would like to have you all join and become apart of our team.
    P.S. I will upload a demo image of a Sentry-Bot we have come up with. it is just a concept not finalized yet.