Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BozArts: More empty Promises

Exams are finished and im free!!!!!!!

@ramiel: My bandwidth kinda sucks so i cant really go to the gb that much, at most i can just go there for a few minutes every week... it annoys the hell out of me tbh.
    @Rio: thanks for mentioning that, i was beginning to get a bit confused... from now on, i'll do everything Boz Style (which i have no idea what it is yet...)

anyway, please C&C on this, i thought i'd get away from colouring a bit since i was beginning to get lazy on my lineart (and it still didnt improve that much)....

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BozeSG View Post
    @Rio: thanks for mentioning that, i was beginning to get a bit confused... from now on, i'll do everything Boz Style (which i have no idea what it is yet...)
    Hahaha - It takes awhile to find your style. Some people find it early, some late in life, while for others, their style evolves with them through the course of their life. Speaking of which, I was talking to one of the members here and she said I had my own style though, personally, I didn't think I did have a particular style. If you keep at it, you may just stumble across it even though you don't even notice it like me. xD

Quote Originally Posted by BozeSG View Post

@ramiel: My bandwidth kinda sucks so i cant really go to the gb that much, at most i can just go there for a few minutes every week... it annoys the hell out of me tbh.
    I wonder if that just an excuse
    I checked out that psalms thread made by kodos and it seems your in bad terms with him.. xD kodos is a rugular in gb so you might just thinking you don't want to get into a fight.. xD ofcourse i could be wrong and i know i might just be over thinking things but if this is true i don't think kodos would make debate there so don't worry that much..
    just draw

as for the drawing goes it might be good to take some reference
    your style seems to be close tokatou kazue or monochizuki jun

you can choose your own style based on reference... that's the fastest way to find your own style.. just go to different styles until you find the one you like the most... (you build that greatest mangaka thread so you probably know more about authors than i do)

best art sometimes comes from cg illustrator... the one i seen best so far is hirano katsuyuki
    check him out

@Rio: I will keep on drawing and i will look forward to that XD...

@ramiel: dude, who in their right mind would start a debate about god with someone who's in bad terms with... seriously, i recently immigrated to uk and the place im staying at is temporary so i didnt get a home broadband and instead i got a mobile broadband which gives me only 5gb per month, so i really have to limit my internet activity if i want to have access to it all the time...
    i can see the relation (though very little) with katou kazue but i dont see any similarities with the mochizuki jun pics, when i say i want to find my style, i mean my very own style, i want to find a style i can call my own....

yeah i thought you might just like the clothings of monochizuki jun,, lmao
    it's hard to find your own style once you haven't tried other styles yet...
    that's what i'm saying..
    and sorry about the misunderstanding
    edit:actually i was just spoiling you and i know you would react like that
    Last edited by ram; 06-22-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Finding your own style is a nice idea. However, I think you already have your own style. Sure there's stuff to improve upon, but if you were to show me 5 different drawings by different people and then one by you, I would know which is yours. I'm not sure what you are trying to gain by searching further for your style aside from uniqueness which your art already has.

Style IMO is not something you should be looking for, but something that just comes along. Although if you do see a drawing in a style that you love, then take your time and have a good look at it, look at what you like about the style.

@ramiel:O really?

@nisaren: i've got my own style? really? that sounds really reassuring, i thought the only thing that gave my art a sense of uniqueness is it's level of being crappy... i've become more confident now but i'll to keep going further into it, because more is always better and so it never hurts to have something more distinctive than what i have right now... or is it bad?

@Sho: got it! i'll try to look more into my favourite drawings...

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Style IMO is not something you should be looking for, but something that just comes along. Although if you do see a drawing in a style that you love, then take your time and have a good look at it, look at what you like about the style.
    yeah that's what i'm talking about!!! it's really hard to explain for me but you just put the words out of my mouth thanks sho..!
    actually boz.. you do have your own style already.... but no matter what your style is... someone out there perfected it already... the best way to improve your style is to see how they perfected your style...

you may not see it now but once you improve to almost your maximum potential you will see that the end of the line is already what others have...

Hmm? i know that it's good to use your favourite artist's works as reference but are you implying that no one can have his own original style?