Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: BozArts: More empty Promises

Just a quick thought on the last picture. It kind of looks like his left hand is backwards. I know it's hidden by the hilt, but the thumb should be pointed towards us. So making the fingers getting smaller towards the pommel of the sword would make that more obvious. Aside from that it looks pretty decent.

whoa! i'm really sorry nisaren, i didn't check this thing because i went dead for some time and i forgot about it completely afterwards, sorry for the very late reply! now that i try it, it actually is a very useful tip! thanks!! (sorry again, i promise i'll check this thread often from now on...)

I've been extremely busy with studies lately, so i'm not able to draw as much as i used to, but i'm still doing stuff.
    to prove that, here is something from a manga story i'm hoping to be able to do soon, Haven of Ice... C&C would be extremely appreciated here, i'm going to need it...

i originally planned to colour this, but i'm an extreme noob in colouring, so i failed after a few tries, then i decided i would start leaning colouring from something more simple and let go of this one...
    Last edited by BozeSG; 12-05-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Woah................nice! There are still some disproportions but......really nice Defenatly better then before.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Yeah pretty nice thought out layout boz! Can't wait to read the real thing!

Gedeon: thanks, I'm hoping to improve these so any suggestions on how to make those disproportions better is welcome!

Ram: I hope this time i can overcome my laziness and actually do something...

I was going through my thread and i thought i'd make an improvement meme:
    Improvement meme, 1st year
    Last edited by BozeSG; 12-06-2011 at 03:14 PM.

I thought i'd start practising colouring and i made this, i would REALLY appreciate C&C because i need to improve...

You should add folds to the clothes. The colors are looking a bit flat, but only because it's missing some extra form in the cloth. The way you shaded the glasses was fine, but I would work on facial anatomy more to shade face forms more accurately.

thanks for commenting, sylux!! i'll try something more complex next time, i just want to know if the direction i'm going with this is okay before that...
    like is the semi-shading on the clothes good enough (i'll try getting better with the face) or etc. (basically amidoinitright?)
    like i said, i'm almost a complete newb in doing this...

Impressive how you managed to grow in a single year, pretty good, you're even making your way through the prespective drawing, in my opinion the most amazing thing ever.

thanks for looking and thanks for the compliment!!