Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Character with the saddest past life

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi View Post
    He ended up killing almost all the people he loved on a silly self-destructive revenge crusade; what's not to hate?
    So the entire series was like a sad past leading to an even sadder ending. I mean, it was epic and I didn't expect it and it was poignant and all, but still.
    I dunno. He didn't really seem all that bothered about dying, nor did he seem suicidally depressed. He also saw and accepted the death of those close to him as an acceptable sacrifice in the face of his goal. Really all the other characters could be considered "sad" in some sense, but Lelouch in the end seems little more than victorious and genuinely pleased with himself, and if his final goal requires his own death, then so be it.

On Topic: Vash the Stampede also has a pretty traumatizing past.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    I honestly can't see Delphinus playing something other than some sort of RPG or team-sport game. The only games I know he's played are Tales, .hack, TF2, and Minecraft.
    wow those are the games that i usually play,..
    well my friends say that tales sucks and they usually tease me in what i always like somehow.. it's really annoying when they say
    "WOW 2D!" =_=.. that's why i don't talk about what games i play.

Lelouch was pretentious as fuck but from what I've seen (the first, 14th, and last episodes) he's a pretty okay guy.

all of the characters in one piece has an emo past life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    I honestly can't see Delphinus playing something other than some sort of RPG or team-sport game. The only games I know he's played are Tales, .hack, TF2, and Minecraft.
    Hey, I like arcade racing and strategy/4x games too! Also beat-em-ups.

...okay, so mostly I prefer competitive games and RPGs, but...

EDIT: So I guess games that are intense.
    Last edited by Delphinus; 08-11-2011 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

You don't seem like an intense dude, so interesting choice. Sort of like Jubeh... I mean, Cooking Mama is really, really intense!

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The Nameless One or Deionarra from Planescape: Torment

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I forgot these girls

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Kotomi Ichinose from Clannad. Everyone from Angel Beats. P. much all of Key's characters have sad past lives.

Revy from Black Lagoon.

Clare and Raki from Claymore.

I could continue forever. Angel Beats is cheating a little bit though, since you have to have a crappy past to be put where they are.

Arseface from Preacher.

Ok, the kid lived in a abusive home and he loved Kurt Cobain, he love him so much that he tried to kill himself as Kurt Cobain did; with shotgun at his face. Sadly he fail in his suicide intent and his face end deformed, looking like an ass.

He lives with his father who is the Sheriff of the town, sadly his father never speak to him or see him to his face, but he still love his father, he talk to him, he tell him his wishes and aspirations, but his father never looks to him or speak to him, like if he wasn't there.

Then Jesse force the father of arseface to fuck himself, which he did, chopping his dick and putting in his ass. After this the paramedics appear to save him, the sheriff tell to his son for his gun. Happily his son (arseface) gave the gun to his dad while telling him "that is great my father has spoke to my! maybe we can be a family again, maybe we can be happy again" but after he gave the gun his father blows his head.

In that day that little kid become Arseface.