Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Character with the saddest past life

Hybrid View

Character with the saddest past life

I think i'm overdoing it with making too much of this types of threads with topic about characters.

anyway i vote for kon in bleach. he has probably the most intriguing past life,
    you probably won't understand the nightmare of living your life as a candy and living in a bending machine full of people that has turned into a candy just like your self.
    having your parents died or no friends ever since childhood is no compare to that guy

i think.. it would have to be Setsuna F. Seiei from Gundam. He was forced to kill his parents and become a child-soilder in the name of God. Then he got to watch all his friends die on the battlefield!! Great life...

GAARA

hmmm.... as a jinchuriki... i think his life was like worthless.....
    no 1 in his village loved him .... not even his own FATHER....
    his father tried to assassinate him but failed........ bcoz GAARA HAS POWERS like absolute DEFENSE... AND HAD A 1TAILED FOX...inside of him..
    PAST is like he wanted to know WHAT HE IS ..? its like (DEAD LIVING CREATURE)...
    DONT KNOW THE MEANING AND FEELING OF LOVE,FRIENDSHIP,SHARING,..
    jst think without those emotions HOW YOU WOULD HAVE ACTED.

Be in love with a girl you can't have, scape with her betraying your friends and mafia family, fail in the scape to end alone, to finally by back to her and just watch her die.

It's the classic sad romance that everyone loves.

Peter Parker AKA Spiderman.

He never meet his parents (who die a long time ago), by his behavior his uncle Ben die, he has no friends, try to do the right thing sacrificing friends and relationships, always trying to save others but never himself.

Best super hero ever, and the most human of all.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 07-31-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Not from comics, but still has a p effed up past. The last of his species except for one crazy asshole.

Also not from comics but p obvious. Sad immortal dude whose life is told to you through a series of depressing short stories.

And of course you should just read this if you haven't.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I think this applies to any character who finds out they're already dead at the end of the series/movie/story.

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    I'm with Jubeh on the Doctor. Hell even that crazy asshole The Master had a pretty depressing life. Probably even worse: driven insane by a constant malevolent drum beat inside his head from when he was 9 ( or was it 6?), being the last of your kind, hated an used by your own people BEFORE and AFTER they all died, having your memories wiped and rewritten, and completely incapable of avoiding your greatest fear.

@Cyp, I think that really depends on the circumstances regarding that characters life and death. Not like it's impossible for them to die happy/for something.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I unno I think it's pretty much the worst day ever if you think you're alive one minute and then you find out you're dead...

Unless you hate being alive, I guess/

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    I unno I think it's pretty much the worst day ever if you think you're alive one minute and then you find out you're dead...

Unless you hate being alive, I guess/
    I guess i misread what you meant. I thought you meant things like the narrator of the story also being a character who dies at some point.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I'd say Cloud. But his is more confusing than sad I guess.