Thread: X Games

Fenn

X Games

Anyone else watchin'em? I can hardly push off a skateboard but I love X Games.

14-year olds throwing down 900s, double front-flips on BMX big air, and some big bails...exciting stuff this year.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I watch sometimes, mainly the street skateboarding event, and street bmx. Vert skating is good though, PLG has both Tony Hawk and Shaun beat cuz he's a boss.
    The other events are cool too.

I've actually never really watched xgames, but I watched a video of a really bad bail of this dude who fell so bad both of his shoes fell off. Jebus

[skater talk] Ugh, Luan should've won street! But instead Nyjah takes it by on trick. I gotta admit though, that Back-tail Bigspin out was the freaking shit. And wtf was with Ortiz doing the same exact line over and over again...really? And lol, Cole was just screwing around, wth was he even doing there in the first place, he already got skater of the year haha. Ah well, can't wait to watch vert, PLG's gonna take another gold for sure.[/skater talk]

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    [skater talk] Ugh, Luan should've won street! But instead Nyjah takes it by on trick. I gotta admit though, that Back-tail Bigspin out was the freaking shit. And wtf was with Ortiz doing the same exact line over and over again...really? And lol, Cole was just screwing around, wth was he even doing there in the first place, he already got skater of the year haha. Ah well, can't wait to watch vert, PLG's gonna take another gold for sure.[/skater talk]
    Shaun White wtf...And Pastrana is an idiot. He had another run...

Best moment of day 4: endurocross I've never laughed more at the first 5 seconds of an event.

PLG has Shaun White beat.