Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3DS - Anyone Getting It?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar

3DS - Anyone Getting It?

It's coming out later this month on March 27th.

I think I'll hold off on getting one until I know I want more games on it. Right now, nothings really making say "I wants it now!"

tested one out in Game and it was actually pretty cool, i dont use my DS enough to get one though

Fenn
    Definitely getting it, definitely not a launch.

There's always the chance it has problems and I'm thinking with the high asking price sales will be down and they'll have to drop it a few bucks. Although I love the lineup they have. Stoked for SSFIV 3DS. Plus the technology that comes with the system is wild itself (3D pics holy crap!)

I will probably buy it once MK3DS comes out sense as you might know or might not I'm a MK megafan.

I'm going to get it (perhaps, but mostly will). But not now, definitely not at the launch, and not the original 3DS. I'm going to wait at least until they release the Lite version of it (and I know they will).

For now, I'm going to buy PSP when NGP (or NPG?) was launched and hoping for a price drop for PSP... I already have DS, so 3DS can wait after all ^_^

I don't think. The only reason I would buy a 3DS is for Ocarine of Time. But also, is to expensive for just one game.

So I will keep playing with my netbook.

I'm going to get it really only because I still have the original ds and the top screen shows in monochrome and hangs off the hinges.

can u play ds or maybe gba games on the 3ds

I dont think you will be able to because on my DSi that I just bought, you can't.
    Also I'm not going to buy the 3DS. First, because I just bought a new DS and second because I wouldn't be able to afford it since it's going to be around $300 when it's released.

You can't play GBA games in 3DS, but you can play DS games in 3DS.

I never buy first-gen consoles since the companies always upgrade the system to something better at a later time. I can wait; got plenty of games to keep me busy until they release the second-gen version.
    よろしく