Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A true artist

A true artist

Hey!

I have been drawing all day, so instead I decided to take up a subject that perhaps more people have noticed, it's about small stuff and how it affects your normal life. You see every time I read manga, I use 60% ​​of the time to study the drawings and the effects instead of enjoying the photos and story, haha ​​not only that but,

Now I can not have any sheet in front of me without having to start to draw and illustrate. I notice how, much the artist part of me has begun to grow, I suppose that I am not the only one who has noticed such small stuff?

I don't know if I'm supposed to be frightened because of my incapability or happy...

I do that to when i read manga, and i draw on any sheet of paper i see... ...

even so, when i try to make a character, i start to ACT like the character ... so i have random mood swings..

and yes, you are NOT the only one that notices the small stuff.

Fenn
    That's one of the best feelings an artist can have. Embrace it and try to hold onto it.

That being said, what is the actual point of the thread? You mentioned noticing the small things, having to draw when you read manga, and loving art. I'm confused.

Loving the use of emoticons though.

yea... i like the kat thingys... and what is the point of the thread?

"Fenn" I will be holding into it! That being said, the thread doesn't necessarily need to have a point, as long as it has a subject correct? But I think the subject is about the artist side of you, and how it effects you in your daily life =P. The point? I have no freaking idea sorry

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Portogas View Post
    "Fenn" I will be holding into it! That being said, the thread doesn't necessarily need to have a point, as long as it has a subject correct? But I think the subject is about the artist side of you, and how it effects you in your daily life =P. The point? I have no freaking idea sorry
    Subject was what I meant. You had about three and I had no idea where to go.

the artist side of you
    I never would have gotten that from the topic :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post
    Subject was what I meant. You had about three and I had no idea where to go.

I never would have gotten that from the topic :P
    Okay I give up! I must be more clearly when it comes to the topic, but we might as well discuss all three topics
    and "Blue" I think it's a good thing that you start to act like your character... O.O

Fenn
    Ive found that acting like your characters is one of the best ways to develop and understand them.

i think you won't grow that much from just doing stuffs like studying.
    if i read a lot of stuffs about how to draw all day, i'm sure tomorrow i will eventually forget it.
    it takes practice of every single topic for it to last in you mind.

though studying drawing is good but without experience of it, you won't get it at all.
    well based on my experience atleast.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Ramiel, in order to apply new techniques, though, you have to observe and study from sources such as books and life. Without taking note of the visuals you experience every day your work will not and cannot change.