Thread: The tutorial submission process

The tutorial submission process

It would be nice if we could preview the article before it's approved. That way, if there's an image, the tutorial writer can see if it's too big before they submit, for example.

Also, how often do you go through and approve articles? Just curious.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    There is a preview ability but it's only after you submit the article. Once you submit it, you should (don't quote me on this since I'm admin status and I see everything) be able to go back to the Tutorials page and see it. If you need to make changes, below your articles details, there should be a row of links and one of them should say Edit Article (again, this should be back in the Tutorials page).

If you can't view it, I usually take a look at it and make corrections if they're needed. I may also contact you to change it (usually images).

As for frequency, I only check it if someone gives me a heads up. Not that many submit new tutorials. Yours look good, btw. I'll approve in a moment after I fix some underlining problem...

Ok. So...to give you a heads up, do you mind being PMed, or do you prefer posting?

Thanks!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    PM is better. C: